None of the clients work properly to use scripts. (jagex account.)

Ive read every article on here in the last 365 days, downloaded the newest client, and the 2.7.8 installation of OSBOT and the buttons are just broken, there is legitimately zero way to troubleshoot the problems im having beyond what ive read on the forum and most people with the same questions have threads with zero replies.

When clicking "Game Client Patcher" to patch game client no matter what, even with an entirely fresh install of jagex launcher and runelite, patch game results in an IMMEDATE pop up "Failed to patch the launcher." 

paid for VIP in hopes to use screen mirroring - "Searching for osrs client to attach to" Downloaded BOTH runelite and the official gamer client, doesnt work. Never finds a client to attach to.

Not sure how moneys being charged for this stuff when jagex accounts are mandatory now and theres no work around whatsoever, now im forced to fuck one of the script developers and refund the orders ive made, due to the legit zero support throughout the forum for this similar problem. Disappointing. 

I will wait for some community/dev support before i go and refund my orders due to there quite literally not being a product to use, as i imagine once i refund my VIP due to it being utterly useless with my Jagex Account problems ill likely be banned.