Khal AIO Hunter

Khaleesi

3 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

Ay Khal

The script at red salamander choose to only use 3 traps instead of 4 even if i have the levels for 4 why is that :D?

And really nice script :D got me my hunting levels fast 🙂 

because 4 is about the sane exp as 3 I believe,  just a lot more clicking so I choose to pick the 3 instead of 4.
Could take a look to add the 4th but not sure if it's really worth using the 4th aswell

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

because 4 is about the sane exp as 3 I believe,  just a lot more clicking so I choose to pick the 3 instead of 4.
Could take a look to add the 4th but not sure if it's really worth using the 4th aswell

Alright i just watched some guide and they have suggested to wait til 60 to do red salamander so you can put 4 traps instead of 3.

But maybe it should be a option :D so they user can choose by him self :D

• Like 1

Hello! Im trying to hunt Sunlight Antelope in order to collect sunfire splinters outside of the Colosseum; would you be able to either add these to this script or create something new just for hunting these? It would be really useful if the script could chop down the trees that surround the hunting area for an unlimited supply of logs to make pitfall traps. Also an option to drop (or keep) any of the other items (big bones, sunlight antelope antler, sunlight antelope fur, raw sunlight antelope, and sunfire splinters in a quantity of 2-6 are always guaranteed but only the splinters are worth grinding this hunting method) that are gained when dismantling the trap. Thanks for your consideration!

8 hours ago, burlzy said:

Brilliant script so far! One suggestion is when it attempts to world hop, can it check beforehand that they aren't any active or dismantled traps? I caught it hopping as the net trap pieces were on the ground.. not sure if there's something I can set myself to prevent this.

heey, it should not be able to do that but will check it out again!

4 minutes ago, Xavier Alexa said:

Only used it for around 6 hours (3 two hour stints) at Red Chins and I've just got a 1 day ban. Not impressed.

That's unfortunate, bans can always happen though. But I doubt it will be of 6h of botting... Even if you would try to get an acc banned that fast you won;t succeed 
So could be from a previous sessions 

18 hours ago, Hoopster said:

Can I have a trial please :)

Enjoy

22 hours ago, wargasim420 said:

is this a 1-99 hunter script?

yes indeed, task based :)
You can set it up how you want it

17 hours ago, osrsmaxpls said:

Hello! Im trying to hunt Sunlight Antelope in order to collect sunfire splinters outside of the Colosseum; would you be able to either add these to this script or create something new just for hunting these? It would be really useful if the script could chop down the trees that surround the hunting area for an unlimited supply of logs to make pitfall traps. Also an option to drop (or keep) any of the other items (big bones, sunlight antelope antler, sunlight antelope fur, raw sunlight antelope, and sunfire splinters in a quantity of 2-6 are always guaranteed but only the splinters are worth grinding this hunting method) that are gained when dismantling the trap. Thanks for your consideration!

Can always take a look at it