Khal AIO Hunter

Khaleesi

Some feedback on the red chins functions. Using piscatoris area.

Every time it resets a box trap that successfully caught a red chinchompa, it right-click resets on the next box trap while you're in the animation of moving off of the current box trap.

This results in the action not happening, the script then waits a little bit and then tries to reset a box trap again.

Due to the delay, it ends up missing half of the box traps that caught something because the traps fall to the ground for waiting too long.

I'm not a scripter, but perhaps the delay to try to reset a box trap again could be a bit shorter?

Edited by Akemps

13 hours ago, Akemps said:

Some feedback on the red chins functions. Using piscatoris area.

Every time it resets a box trap that successfully caught a red chinchompa, it right-click resets on the next box trap while you're in the animation of moving off of the current box trap.

This results in the action not happening, the script then waits a little bit and then tries to reset a box trap again.

Due to the delay, it ends up missing half of the box traps that caught something because the traps fall to the ground for waiting too long.

I'm not a scripter, but perhaps the delay to try to reset a box trap again could be a bit shorter?

I will check it out! does that happen every time for you?

6 hours ago, Youssefelmo said:

can ihave a trial pls

Enjoy!

22 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

I will check it out! does that happen every time for you?

Enjoy!

I've done some more testing yesterday, it does it every time for me when it's resetting a box that's still standing (with or without a red chin caught).

When it sets up a box that has fallen, it waits until the walking animation is done and then goes to click the next box. That timing looks to be just fine.

4 hours ago, Akemps said:

I've done some more testing yesterday, it does it every time for me when it's resetting a box that's still standing (with or without a red chin caught).

When it sets up a box that has fallen, it waits until the walking animation is done and then goes to click the next box. That timing looks to be just fine.

It's the same piece of code though :D
I ran it for several hours and only saw it happen once every few minutes or so, so I'm not sure but I will do some more tests.
Mind sending me your settings so i can try to replicate?

Edited by Khaleesi