[Dev Build] OSBot 2.7.8

Patrick

16 hours ago, Patrick said:

When I can replicate the issue, yet. But thusfar I'm not getting any issues with breaks

What version on Java are you using? I tried to reinstall everything related to Jagex launcher and Java itself ( java 8 ) still no breaks are functioning, also won’t restart any of the scripts after stop. I hope you understand that issue is with jagex accounts not the regular as whose work perfectly fine, only the jagex connected accounts won’t break 

• Developer
6 hours ago, kakrocs said:

What version on Java are you using? I tried to reinstall everything related to Jagex launcher and Java itself ( java 8 ) still no breaks are functioning, also won’t restart any of the scripts after stop. I hope you understand that issue is with jagex accounts not the regular as whose work perfectly fine, only the jagex connected accounts won’t break 

When running from the launcher you use the runelite jre. Im testing multiple options (2fa accs, email auth etc) but so far Im not able to replicate the issue.

Are you using the osbot break handler or script ones? I've only tested with the osbot one

29 minutes ago, Patrick said:

When running from the launcher you use the runelite jre. Im testing multiple options (2fa accs, email auth etc) but so far Im not able to replicate the issue.

Are you using the osbot break handler or script ones? I've only tested with the osbot one

Yes I'm using runelite in patcher, so when I run game from launcher I select runelite, as soon as I do that it opens up OsBot log in screen. As for breaks I have tried client and script breaks, non of them work. I assume you have access to all scripts here so you can try exactly what I had. Run Czar herblore script (has no breaks, just the client) set client to break in 1-3 min and run time 1-3 min. 

So what happens in my screen? 

Bot will press the log in button, press the big red welcome button, open up script interface where I can set it up. As soon as the script starts run it will keep going endlessly, completely ignoring that is needs to break in 1-3 min. 

Same thing will happen also when using script breaks, for example Khals Cooking script. Script has been set to break, but when it needs to break it will pause a bit and one of 2 things will happen. 

1st it stops what it's doing for few seconds and continue with the task ignoring the break as it didn't activate

2nd stands there till the 5 min mark when jagex disconnect you from the server and never logs back in 

Also welcome screen button is a 50/50 once it will trigger it while screen has a red shade from the OsBot other times the shade will not be there and it gets stuck on welcome screen 

Hope this helps a bit, literally everything was reinstalled, java, runelite, jagex launcher, no results or changes 

I'm lost and need help please.

I downloaded the most up to date version of osbot. I patched the game client as instructed and ran Runelite via the launcher. I don't know what to do from this point?

When I run OSBOT, load account and try to login it says I need to login through the launcher (obviously). However, when I login via the launcher through Runelite I dont know how to activate the OSBOT? Do I need to purchase the mirror mode or what? 

1 hour ago, d00my said:

I'm lost and need help please.

I downloaded the most up to date version of osbot. I patched the game client as instructed and ran Runelite via the launcher. I don't know what to do from this point?

When I run OSBOT, load account and try to login it says I need to login through the launcher (obviously). However, when I login via the launcher through Runelite I dont know how to activate the OSBOT? Do I need to purchase the mirror mode or what? 

Are you using your OsBot log in info after opening it from jagex launcher?

After patching to runelite you open game from jagex launcher, this will open up OsBot log in screen, in that you put in OsBot info, not your osrs log in.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...