Random busting week

Maxi

Random event name: Abyss teleportation thing (choose the odd appandage.)

Description of what went wrong/correct: It will not succeed in picking the right appandage, and it will log out.

Media: rxxL0GN.png

DibnQi3.png

I'll need an account for this unless I encounter it myself.
I remember getting this aswell. Basicly when it missclicks (seems to happen if the camera angle is very high) the appendage it will think that it failed and therefore stop the script. Once you restart it it solves the random with no issue.

Random Event Name: Strange Plant

Description of what went wrong/correct: When the plant bigs to grow, it'll either run from the plant, then come back while it is still growing, then continuously run back and fourth till it goes, could either get lucky, or get poisoned. Would be ideal to just pick it.

Random event name: (green if completed successfully, red if partially or completely broken): Strange Plant

Description of what went wrong/correct: The bot either successfully picks the strange plant, or doesn't detect it. The bot then runs to a very odd spot, like 10 paces away from the spot and stalls there and let's itself get killed by the strange plant.

Media: None, i'll get one later

Random event name: All talk-to events

Description of what went wrong/correct:

The run-from-combat method should be implimented into all of the talk-to or use-item random(Hyde, strange boxs, ect.).

If you are in combat, the anti-random overrides the script and focuses on trying to JUST solve that random. This gets interrupted by combat and can lead to deaths/failed scripts. 

We will be looking in to an easy solution for this, but we created random behaviour hooks for developers to cope with this. Developers using random behaviour hooks should be able to handle this, as it might be very specific based on the script.

Random event name: Drill Demon

Description of what went wrong/correct: just stands there and does nothing and the client just says starting exercise like the pic below.

natpFfJ.png

What version is this on? I encountered Drill Demon today and it solved it.

Random event name: The beehive random event when picking flax,

Description of what went wrong/correct: it just sits there and does nothing at all

Media: ( coming soon)

Noted, I'll need an account to fix this.

Random event name: Frog cave

description of what went wrong: I don't know how it messes up, but whenever im botting combat its one of the few randoms i see myself getting stuck in.

Alright, I'll need an account to see what's going on.

thats my bad i wa susing an older version but now on the new one its activating drill demon for no reason every couple minutes.

While using SSF i started it and got this

[iNFO ][09/25/13 09:12:57 PM]: SuperScript detected that we're in a random. Sleeping until we exit.
[iNFO ][09/25/13 09:12:58 PM]: Performing exercise...
[iNFO ][09/25/13 09:12:59 PM]: Solved Drill Demon
[iNFO ][09/25/13 09:12:59 PM]: Exited random : Drill Demon Solver
[iNFO ][09/25/13 09:13:10 PM]: OSBot has completed the random in 3 seconds and a 10 second fail safe. SuperScript is resuming!

also have noticed i get the drill demon random alot today but i actually dont get the random.. i havent gotten like any today and it says i have

edit: also while using defnerds auto fighter.. it does not pick up items if i have a full invintory kind of idea as were i have that stack and it wont eat food to pick it up , only picks up items when has 2+  inv spaces free
Edited by bigjubbs

Random event name: Abyss teleportation thing (choose the odd appandage.)

Description of what went wrong/correct: It will not succeed in picking the right appandage, and it will log out.

Media: rxxL0GN.png

DibnQi3.png

I'll need an account for this unless I encounter it myself.

When I get one of my accounts stuck in there, I will gladly provide you it ;)

• Developer

[iNFO ][09/25/13 09:12:57 PM]: SuperScript detected that we're in a random. Sleeping until we exit.
[iNFO ][09/25/13 09:13:10 PM]: OSBot has completed the random in 3 seconds and a 10 second fail safe. SuperScript is resuming!

also have noticed i get the drill demon random alot today but i actually dont get the random.. i havent gotten like any today and it says i have

edit: also while using defnerds auto fighter.. it does not pick up items if i have a full invintory kind of idea as were i have that stack and it wont eat food to pick it up , only picks up items when has 2+  inv spaces free

These are all script related things and have nothing to do with OSBot's random handlers.

So far I have been botting nearly 24 hours and haven't come across a broken random myself. I really need accounts people :)!

These are all script related things and have nothing to do with OSBot's random handlers.

So far I have been botting nearly 24 hours and haven't come across a broken random myself. I really need accounts people smile.png!

All my accounts have been on for 15+ hours each, not one has failed a random :D