Looking to Bot on main, what are odds I get banned?

xXHopXx

I'm botting on a main account just to see how close to max I can get before it's banned.  so far I've ran numerous scripts for 20+ hrs and haven't been touched. just make sure you're using your break times correctly to be more "human-like" 

I'm using most of czar's script to do so, currently been running my mining bot for close to 72 hours non stop.  but it is set to break for 30 mins after every 500 mins.

I wouldn't recommend 30 minute breaks, maybe increase it to an hour to be more human-like I just don't care because I have more than 1 main.  this one I'm just testing to see how far I can get to maxing before its banned.  so far I've gotten 99 mining, 99 fishing, 99 firemaking (czars wintertodt), working on runecrafting in a bit but so far went from 52 - 76 and haven't been banned. 

Edited by arizonaskies
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, arizonaskies said:

I'm botting on a main account just to see how close to max I can get before it's banned.  so far I've ran numerous scripts for 20+ hrs and haven't been touched. just make sure you're using your break times correctly to be more "human-like" 

I'm using most of czar's script to do so, currently been running my mining bot for close to 72 hours non stop.  but it is set to break for 30 mins after every 500 mins.

I wouldn't recommend 30 minute breaks, maybe increase it to an hour to be more human-like I just don't care because I have more than 1 main.  this one I'm just testing to see how far I can get to maxing before its banned.  so far I've gotten 99 mining, 99 fishing, 99 firemaking (czars wintertodt), working on runecrafting in a bit but so far went from 52 - 76 and haven't been banned. 

fascinating

I've been botting since 2008, Botted many accounts to max and some accounts i've loved dearly. Botted both color / and injection / mirror whatever people want to call it.

No matter how safe you think you are eventually it will catch up even if it's 6 months down the track lol. Lost 5 fully maxed accounts with many pets and gp. If you don't care then do it, otherwise, It's simply not worth the re-grind unless you just want the temporary fun of regrind.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2023 at 7:09 AM, Notey said:

I've been botting since 2008, Botted many accounts to max and some accounts i've loved dearly. Botted both color / and injection / mirror whatever people want to call it.

No matter how safe you think you are eventually it will catch up even if it's 6 months down the track lol. Lost 5 fully maxed accounts with many pets and gp. If you don't care then do it, otherwise, It's simply not worth the re-grind unless you just want the temporary fun of regrind.

From my own personal experience  this happens when you start getting too comfortable / greedy soley because one HASN'T been banned yet [Because of safe botting practices.]  Keep the sessions spread out, break and mix in manual playing. Baby sitting is nice too, interact with players, occasionally stop the script etc. I have been doing very well and across all my accs caught only a single ban (Won't say who but it was agility course issue, since been resolved IIRC)