Which proxy should I purchase?

STDz

Buy statixc residentials.

Now, it's all probability. If you go to a cheap provider, there is a higher chance that the proxy has been abused for botting and flagged. If you go to a "regular" provider that hosts its own proxies (Will cost you about $100 for 15 residentials), there is a lower chance it has been abused for botting and flagged. 

In the end, it's all about if you are making enough profit to offset the costs. If you aren't running a big farm, just run your home ip.

If you are still interested in some proxy providers you can check the link on my sig. I always avoid US/UK/AU/CA proxies, since they are the most common and most abused. I go for like northern european or asian ones.

24 minutes ago, FushigiBot said:

I always avoid US/UK/AU/CA proxies, since they are the most common and most abused. I go for like northern european or asian ones.

This is true for practically anything IP detection-related tbh generally speaking (outside of rs). Mostly US and common EU countries though

6 hours ago, Gunman said:

This is true for practically anything IP detection-related tbh generally speaking (outside of rs). Mostly US and common EU countries though

Yeah, almost everytime I get an IP from one of those countries there is a higher chance that the acc won't even last 24 hrs lmao.

Wake up the next day like, hey, 10 bans. What's do they have in common? Ah, a US proxy.

I use proxy-seller and they cost like 1-2$ if you choose Ukraine, other countries are like 4$.
I dont experience more than usual bans from these, some of them I have used for more than one month on botting accounts, u can renew the ones you use. I usually do no more than max 3 accounts on one proxy.
They replace my proxies if some are unstable, or if I get banned

https://proxy-seller.com

This is just my experience from them and i am no expert, good luck.

Edited by koagel
  • Like 1