PPOSB - AIO Looter

ProjectPact

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if it's only me or someone else too. But for some reason, the last couple of weeks it doesn't seem to loot a lot, or anything at all. Now I know that there is a lot of competition, that's why I waited a few weeks before making this post. I feel like it doesn't really do the job anymore?

Before those weeks I was getting at least 1m over a period of 24 hours every time. Now it's just zero successful looting attempts.

I tried using Energy potions in F2P, but for some reason it won't withdraw them from the bank, and when I have them in my inventory it doesn't use them.

I have not changed any of my usual settings. And I am not using the Grand Exchange waiting area. because eventually it will stand at a spot where there are not many people and that makes it a bit obvious.

3 hours ago, groovyash said:

I don't know if it's only me or someone else too. But for some reason, the last couple of weeks it doesn't seem to loot a lot, or anything at all. Now I know that there is a lot of competition, that's why I waited a few weeks before making this post. I feel like it doesn't really do the job anymore?

Before those weeks I was getting at least 1m over a period of 24 hours every time. Now it's just zero successful looting attempts.

I tried using Energy potions in F2P, but for some reason it won't withdraw them from the bank, and when I have them in my inventory it doesn't use them.

I have not changed any of my usual settings. And I am not using the Grand Exchange waiting area. because eventually it will stand at a spot where there are not many people and that makes it a bit obvious.

Try a different location, I was just using it two days ago and snagged a few gilded pieces. I've also seen users posting in my Discord channel some successful loots this week. 

16 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Try a different location, I was just using it two days ago and snagged a few gilded pieces. I've also seen users posting in my Discord channel some successful loots this week. 

The Grand Exchange is the best location there is. I just have my own settings that used to work fine. But lately and I am talking weeks. It just doesn't. Also it does not use the energy potions.