Tips and tricks for botting?

red9991

Although I don't bot with botting software/scripts avail on OSBot (not really able to speak on experience with their options) I would suggest running a good set of breaks. Small amount of time between breaks, .e.g. 30 mins maximum playtime between each break, randomized in between the 20-30 minute period. Breaking for maybe 1-5 minutes also randomized. If you can set your breaks up nicely you can run your bots 24/7 if you're running them for money making purposes as long as those breaks are solid. If you're looking to bot for stats/accounts to sell or retire and use for personal gain i would never suggest 24/7 but I would still continue with a frequent and randomized break setting no matter what. If you're running your bots & breaks well you will go under the radar in terms of being flagged by the automated bot detection. therefore your main concern then becomes player reports. With that being said dependent on the content you are botting you will also want to setup auto world hopping, so for example you are doing agility. You will want to hop worlds every time you run a break, minimizing your exposure to legitimate players while running laps, the reason I say this is because you have some legitimate players running laps for a long time and consistently, they are more likely to attempt to interact with you/report you if they see the same account running laps non-stop every time they are on line. If you are hopping there's still always a chance theres some neck beard waiting to report the next bot they think they see but hopping just randomizes things a bit more and randomization is what its all about with detections and reports! If planning or already running a huge bot farm(s) I would highly suggest running the accounts on proxies so you don't get chain banned because one bot malfunctioned or got detected. Lastly I want to say that there are certain things you can do in 'mass' areas. this is advised, whether it be alching/bankstanding/wintertodt/tempeross etc. The more volume in the area the better when it comes to trying not to stand out. You either find an EXTREMELY populated place to do these things, or do them in an instance. :) Good luck mate hope you find all the profits and gains you are looking for!

Edited by Bank Eshay