Moving from poopbot to OSBot, tired of constant bans.. is this the right move?

fitzz

2 hours ago, fitzz said:

honest input please, using paid scripts on poopbot always seem to be banned (with human breaks and bedtime), what are the bans like on osbot?

Stick with stealth injection and use your usual or updated break times. Make sure new mouse is enabled every time you bot to use the new mouse algo. If scripts tell you to turn off new mouse just don't bother with them

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, Chris said:

Stick with stealth injection and use your usual or updated break times. Make sure new mouse is enabled every time you bot to use the new mouse algo. If scripts tell you to turn off new mouse just don't bother with them

Thank you for taking the time man, really appreciate it

5 hours ago, Chris said:

Thank you aswel man, appreciate it

5 hours ago, Alakazizam said:

Bans will happen. I've come back after a long break and run scripts that use to be flawless for me (self made) and now they get banned after day 1.
But there seems to have always been periods of higher ban rates. I assume with the new quest and content coming out they're trying to be proactive right now. 

Thank you aswel man, appreciate it

Human breaks and bedtime doesn't do much to curve bans. I can run accs without breaks for days without a ban. It's one of the least important flags. Flag priority usually changes but client is usually at the top. We are currently at high banrates for new accs accross all clients so just watch out for that.