banned with mining bot

Zezima OSRS

57 minutes ago, Jpdrmer said:

I just got a 2 day ban using czar perfct miner mining amethyst on one of my accounts :(
I had the bot calling 1 hour ago

Bot Busting Moderate (ban)

Not necessarily the scripts fault

2 day is still better than a perm

Can you describe the activities you were doing on the account before you moved it to amethyst mining?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cptnox1993 said:

i use czars woodcutting and havent been banned up til "(85lvl skill" 

try to actually do quest and normal stuff without a bot sometimes to make it look "real"! Thats my advice

Looks you are programmming

29 minutes ago, Jpdrmer said:

thanks for the advice guys.. I'm noob in botting, I was very eager to just mine.. I'm taking breaks but now I'm going to start diversifying more. I only mentioned the script because it was the first time I was banned but now I know it was my mistake

Goodluck

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Zezima OSRS said:

thanks for the advice guys.. I'm noob in botting, I was very eager to just mine.. I'm taking breaks but now I'm going to start diversifying more. I only mentioned the script because it was the first time I was banned but now I know it was my mistake

The only way of understanding on how to actually bot is by making mistakes. You will get more accounts banned, trust me.

13 hours ago, BackToRS said:

What would define a 'new' account?

I always create my accounts in RuneLite. I do 1 hour by hand and speedrun some quests on it. Some I only start and some I finish. When that's done, I try to let it bot some skills. By botting 10 to 15 minutes for about 4 to 6 skills. And then I really start botting on it. 

It does make a huge difference then when running something straight from tutorial island.