Hello World!

Ichindar

What's drawn me to this site in particular is the encouragement to create your own bots. Looking forward to learning and adapting - and one day maybe even earn a few dollars. I am realistic though, I am aware this is not a get rich quick scheme, its just something I am hoping to add to my portfolio.

Aside from my main job, I make a decent amount trading betting prices on exchanges - a process that took a lot of study, experimentation and blown bankrolls. I also make a decent amount on Texas Holdem poker - again the result of a lot of hard work.

Point here is I am well aware that any money making process will almost certainly mean a lot of hard work before you can truly call it profitable.

As far as programming goes... I know a bit of JavaScript. a smattering of C++ but mostly am familiar with C# thanks to Unity.

Looking forward to meeting the gang and growing my skills!

26 minutes ago, Gunman said:

Welcome to the hell that is Java ☕

Oh goody XD

Still at least then I might be able to fix up a Discord bot that broke in a recent update and the original author hasnt touched it for 4 years once I learn the language.

Is there any part of Runescape botting that might be good to start with? Possibilities are endless of course... which is part of the problem. I have no real idea of where to start.

4 hours ago, Ichindar said:

What's drawn me to this site in particular is the encouragement to create your own bots. Looking forward to learning and adapting - and one day maybe even earn a few dollars. I am realistic though, I am aware this is not a get rich quick scheme, its just something I am hoping to add to my portfolio.

Aside from my main job, I make a decent amount trading betting prices on exchanges - a process that took a lot of study, experimentation and blown bankrolls. I also make a decent amount on Texas Holdem poker - again the result of a lot of hard work.

Point here is I am well aware that any money making process will almost certainly mean a lot of hard work before you can truly call it profitable.

As far as programming goes... I know a bit of JavaScript. a smattering of C++ but mostly am familiar with C# thanks to Unity.

Looking forward to meeting the gang and growing my skills!

Welcome and goodluck.

Have you joined the discord server yet?

14 hours ago, Ichindar said:

Is there any part of Runescape botting that might be good to start with? Possibilities are endless of course... which is part of the problem. I have no real idea of where to start.

If you mean writing your own scripts then here is a good start if you have basic Java knowledge
https://osbot.org/forum/topic/115124-explvs-scripting-101/