Please help! New gaming laptop & FPS dropping massively

dhughes98

Hi all,

I have recently purchased a new gaming laptop. 

specs - 16gb Ram 3200mhz sodimm 

ssd 512gb Nvme 

AMD Ryzen 7 4800h 8 core 16 thread processor

windows 11 

GTX 3050 

I have been running zulrah / Vork scripts in mirror & stealth, I have noticed that my FPS comes crashing down from 50 to really low for a split second & this split second is fatal. I have tried Stealth and the character still dies to the same mechanics.  It’s not constant but it happens every 2 kills or so now sometimes less.

for more information when It’s running I check task manager and that’s 9% cpu and 26% ram  

I have run a defrag & optimise drives 

ran disk cleaner & still the issues persists.

I have run CCleaner and performance optimised to shut everything down in the background. Im only running 1 client at the moment and FPS drops happening. 

I have done a factory reset & reinstalled Java 8u361

Have updated all drivers with CCleaner and done all windows updates. I had turned off windows security real time scanning.

I have turned off firewall. 

im really unsure what else I can do.

the whole thing is bizarre. The laptop can clearly handle it (CPU & RAM) however the fps dropping out is killing the start up of my farm. I can’t even run 1 client let alone another. 

I’m willing to pay for the help now! 
 Please if anybody could help that would be great.

thanks in advance! 

1 hour ago, dhughes98 said:

Hi all,

I have recently purchased a new gaming laptop. 

specs - 16gb Ram 3200mhz sodimm 

ssd 512gb Nvme 

AMD Ryzen 7 4800h 8 core 16 thread processor

windows 11 

GTX 3050 

I have been running zulrah / Vork scripts in mirror & stealth, I have noticed that my FPS comes crashing down from 50 to really low for a split second & this split second is fatal. I have tried Stealth and the character still dies to the same mechanics.  It’s not constant but it happens every 2 kills or so now sometimes less.

for more information when It’s running I check task manager and that’s 9% cpu and 26% ram  

I have run a defrag & optimise drives 

ran disk cleaner & still the issues persists.

I have run CCleaner and performance optimised to shut everything down in the background. Im only running 1 client at the moment and FPS drops happening. 

I have done a factory reset & reinstalled Java 8u361

Have updated all drivers with CCleaner and done all windows updates. I had turned off windows security real time scanning.

I have turned off firewall. 

im really unsure what else I can do.

the whole thing is bizarre. The laptop can clearly handle it (CPU & RAM) however the fps dropping out is killing the start up of my farm. I can’t even run 1 client let alone another. 

I’m willing to pay for the help now! 
 Please if anybody could help that would be great.

thanks in advance! 

Is it happening in a specific part of the kills or just randomly? are you opening other bots or applications at the time?

18 minutes ago, forumaccount said:

Is it happening in a specific part of the kills or just randomly? are you opening other bots or applications at the time?

It happens randomly, I see it spike & sometimes it doesn’t matter so much  it’s just noticeable more when the account dies. I don’t run other applications whilst running it. I am aiming to run more than one client at a time. However regarding this issues I’ve only been using 1 and this is happening.