Thanks for having me!

Kittyfister

2 hours ago, Kittyfister said:

feel free to drop any beginner tips

2 hours ago, Kittyfister said:

I'm hoping to scale pretty quickly

Don't expect to scale quickly at all, You'll fail far more than you succeed before know what to bot and what not to bot, when to bot and when not to bot.

Botting long term & ESPECIALLY botting for profit is an investment, long term investment to say the least.

IMO You should

Bot 1 account, get it to last a month.
Bot 1 account, last a month and make profit from it.

Then upscale slowly but don't expect to make $ like it's a printing press. You'll sink money into botting before profiting, thats the key thing to remember

Edited by xRYAN

On 7/5/2023 at 1:40 PM, Kittyfister said:

Excited to try this out, haven't really done much botting outside of basic auto clickers. I'll likely be asking for help as I learn, but I'm hoping to scale pretty quickly. Thank you all in advance, feel free to drop any beginner tips that aren't already plainly laid out.

Goodbye exp waste

All I have to say is that you chose the best site to bot on and I'm not being biased. The other bot websites are scuffed. Their forums are wonky and their scripts page(if they even have one) looks terrible. That's why I love this site so much it looks so clean and the scripts page is amazing! Also the amazing support from everyone especially the mods and the frequent update to the client.💯