Runecrafting Mouse Recorder

THEBACH

5 hours ago, THEBACH said:

Hi all,

Does anyone have a method to train runecrafting with a mouse recorder?

It is impossible to use a mouse recorder for ZMI and lava runes as the teleport location is random and constantly changes?

Any ideas would be great. 

Thank you.

even if you runecrafted yourself for 8 hours recording the clicks and looped this with a mouse recorder. it would create an 8 hour looped pattern that would repeat and be easily detected.

I can recommend both khal Guardians of the rift and Khal Runecrafter and I believe if you ask nicely Khal does trials so you can see just how good they are.
I just returned to botting recently and as a trial to see what banrates were I managed to get 45 runecraft on a fresh account straight off tuturial island (YMMV and I probably got lucky) but the acc is now 77 rc 73 agility doing bloods.

1 minute ago, jesenican said:

dont listen to guy above me, i had 3hour looop and made 200m exp in skill, loop with 8hour would be godlike mode, and for the runecrafting method i tried many stuff, but problem is the teleport so far i havent mastered it, it works from 100 tries it does 60 tries, so it isnt good

Im not saying its not possible to escape detection but your odds are lower with a fully randomised bot that has teleport item management. OH theres also the fact that you dont have to create a 3 hour loop to begin with xD. Mouse recorders also generally take control of your mouse, I can run as many osbot clients as my hardware can handle. There are more than 2 ways to skin a cat and by all means, Mouse record away, I personally believe theres a better way but thats just my opinion

3 hours ago, forumaccount said:

Im not saying its not possible to escape detection but your odds are lower with a fully randomised bot that has teleport item management. OH theres also the fact that you dont have to create a 3 hour loop to begin with xD. Mouse recorders also generally take control of your mouse, I can run as many osbot clients as my hardware can handle. There are more than 2 ways to skin a cat and by all means, Mouse record away, I personally believe theres a better way but thats just my opinion

thats why you use a VM so you can still use your PC at the same time.

9 hours ago, forumaccount said:

sorry i dont agree, i made tons of accounts with mouse recorder to level 200m in bunch of levels, while with bot its hardly to make 10m exp in one skill,, and yea you can use as many clients as you want with mouse recorder, just use window mirror...

2 hours ago, jesenican said:

sorry i dont agree, i made tons of accounts with mouse recorder to level 200m in bunch of levels, while with bot its hardly to make 10m exp in one skill,, and yea you can use as many clients as you want with mouse recorder, just use window mirror...

video chat me and show me you logging into one account with 200m xp and I’ll cash app you $500

• Like 1

19 hours ago, forumaccount said:

even if you runecrafted yourself for 8 hours recording the clicks and looped this with a mouse recorder. it would create an 8 hour looped pattern that would repeat and be easily detected.

I can recommend both khal Guardians of the rift and Khal Runecrafter and I believe if you ask nicely Khal does trials so you can see just how good they are.
I just returned to botting recently and as a trial to see what banrates were I managed to get 45 runecraft on a fresh account straight off tuturial island (YMMV and I probably got lucky) but the acc is now 77 rc 73 agility doing bloods.

It won't be easily detected. Jagex detection system uses flags and mouse is just not very important. However, mouse recording for rc is not practical as it is likely to get lost easly.

On 6/11/2023 at 11:23 PM, THEBACH said:

Hi all,

Does anyone have a method to train runecrafting with a mouse recorder?

It is impossible to use a mouse recorder for ZMI and lava runes as the teleport location is random and constantly changes?

Any ideas would be great. 

Thank you.

you can look into czars perfect runecrafter script. you can have the bots run the essence to you
"You can setup a master account (preferably your main account, can be any account) and a worker account (a throwaway bot account, or any account) will trade the master account and go to bank to get more runes etc. The main account (master) does not need to bot, and can be achieved through the normal RS client without a bot client."