Previously purchased premium scripts no longer showing in my account

Kiwiibotter

Hello OSBot community. 

In 2020 I purchased numerous premium scripts through OSBot - I still have the paypal confirmation emails detailing the specific scripts in question. However when I recently re-accessed my accounts, I only found one of the previously purchased scripts associated with my account, which was Khal's Runecrafter script. 

I am aware that some scripts may simply no longer be on the SDN, however one example of one that is still on there is stealth quester and I have proof I purchased this back in 2020. 

I've recently been getting back into botting OSRS, so it would be amazing if OSBot support staff could advise how I can regain access to the scripts I have paid for and what even happened to have them removed from my account in the first place.

Cheers!

2 minutes ago, Vertillah said:

Hello OSBot community. 

In 2020 I purchased numerous premium scripts through OSBot - I still have the paypal confirmation emails detailing the specific scripts in question. However when I recently re-accessed my accounts, I only found one of the previously purchased scripts associated with my account, which was Khal's Runecrafter script. 

I am aware that some scripts may simply no longer be on the SDN, however one example of one that is still on there is stealth quester and I have proof I purchased this back in 2020. 

I've recently been getting back into botting OSRS, so it would be amazing if OSBot support staff could advise how I can regain access to the scripts I have paid for and what even happened to have them removed from my account in the first place.

Cheers!

yer on the wrong account 

https://osbot.org/forum/clients/purchases/

Are you able to create numerous accounts with the same email on OSBot? It seems unlikely that I would of purchased one premium script on this account and then totally ditched it. However I suppose it is possible. 

I'll have a look around and see if I can find any other accounts I have stored around somewhere haha.

3 minutes ago, FuryShark said:

yer on the wrong account 

20 minutes ago, FuryShark said:

yer on the wrong account 

Omg I'm retarded.... 

You were completely correct even though I swore I checked all the emails I have access too. Guess I missed this one and low and behold, my scripts are here. 

Thank you for your time in replying!

• Boge 2