Bot Initialization Error

hahamaxedez

Dear users,

Go make some new bots that you can start botting once the client comes back online, please.

Don't worry this won't take long. 

Regards,

6 minutes ago, dannylopez said:

Same

33 minutes ago, dadbot420 said:

runescape updated and mine is having the same problem. 

54 minutes ago, hahamaxedez said:

Hey,

couldn't find anything on the forums about this but my client has been giving me this error for a few hours now. I've re-downloaded and restarted my PC. It was running overnight and I came back to this. Is there suppose to be downtime on the bot or is there anything else I can attempt? 

Thanks. 

31 minutes ago, 1k03dub4d said:

Mine got to load normally but the scripts are kind of weird they dont act as normal and they simply wont work as usually, the account loggs out 5 minutes after i start the script

Same for me @Czar agility’s script running its starts but it wont do anything, so have to wait for a fix, didn’t tested other scripts yet

23 minutes ago, AJW1992 said:

Yeah both Motherload mine script and Thieving script don't work as they should either, by @Khaleesi

Any ideas?

39 minutes ago, nolifebotter said:

Same for me @Czar agility’s script running its starts but it wont do anything, so have to wait for a fix, didn’t tested other scripts yet

1 hour ago, 1k03dub4d said:

Mine got to load normally but the scripts are kind of weird they dont act as normal and they simply wont work as usually, the account loggs out 5 minutes after i start the script

Gotta wait until they post an updated client. Everytime osrs updates they have to tweak the client to work. I would advise not using the client at all until you see something posted on the new release/update section just in case. 

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...