Banned for 2 days - is my account flagged now?

Hioom

Every time you run a script you have a chance of getting a permanent ban. We always recommend that you DO NOT use bots/scripts on an account you actually care about and enjoy playing.

That being said, I also had 6 accounts get 2-day bans and have been running them 24/7 since they got unbanned, I am yet to be banned again but it is likely to happen sooner rather than later. They could last 5 minutes, they can last 6 months. It's just a matter of time.

On 5/27/2023 at 9:24 PM, Armyking said:

If you care about the account dont bot on it anymore cause if you do, you wont escape the perma ban. Think of the 2 day ban as a warning to stop botting on that account. Since you dont know what triggered it, it'll probably happen again.

This is just not true. It's potluck. I've escaped multiple perm bans. My main has multiple temp and perm bans and I just got it back again lol

6 hours ago, of Guthix said:

This is just not true. It's potluck. I've escaped multiple perm bans. My main has multiple temp and perm bans and I just got it back again lol

You're lucky that you got your main back after bans, I too have recovered some accounts after perm and temp bans but thats not the usual result. You could escape a perm ban after receiving a two day ban, but in my experience, if you keep botting on it after a two day ban, its just a matter of time before you get perma'd. 

On 5/29/2023 at 6:39 AM, Armyking said:

You're lucky that you got your main back after bans, I too have recovered some accounts after perm and temp bans but thats not the usual result. You could escape a perm ban after receiving a two day ban, but in my experience, if you keep botting on it after a two day ban, its just a matter of time before you get perma'd. 

On an ironman alt I was banned at 91 RC and after a two day rest went straight to 99. It honestly just seems so random.