Received my First Chain Ban 😔

Afk Dad

Kinda discouraging but I knew my first run through would be a learning experience. I used rsbot back in the day and botted fully to max 24/7 so I thought I had some decent knowledge. Out of the 7 accounts I had now only 2 remain.

I ran only these scripts:

-perfect fighter

-stealth quester

my mistake though was I bought gp from probemas then straight away traded my other accounts a bond and 2.7m ea and then hopped to p2p and started spamming 4 or 5 quests with breaks though. Think I got too greedy and was impatient. If there’s any tips someone can give me that would be appreciated. 

-yes I used seperate ips from proxy-seller socks5

-yes I hand played for at least an hr on each account doing random skills on runelite then deleted my .dat and swapped to osbot

- did chickens 1-20 meele stats

-break

-then did 13qpts and breaked over 10 hours.

Notable meantions:

When I used runelite and then removed every file possible from it and oldschool or any live or random.dat file it would randomly turn my osbot clients to “RuneLite- and my rsn”. It got me worried.

also is it even worth appealing? And then what do I do after I appeal if I’m already flagged it’s a matter of time. 

Thank you

Just now, Spooney said:

You should always use private residential proxies, how many accounts was you running on each ip?

Its always better to run 1:1 to stop chain bans happening.

goodluck on your next attempt.

1 per ip on stealth client. Apparently I have private socks5 not residential. Any suggestions.

I watched all of my accounts be banned within seconds of each other while in the middle of a quest. I think it’s the runelite thing and I should just either do normal client or osbot the entire time. Thanks

Honestly it was my bad I got macro ban not rwt so it definitely had to of been when I started those bots off on a 7 quest spree lol I got greedy I’ve learned my lesson to switch things up every so often. I played for like 14 hours on my last members account and got massive levels across the board just around 30s-40s and threw in 2 quests here and there. So far so good. I’m gonna wait until my stats are around base 70-80s before I start going ham with one skill to blend in more. Maybe do some grand master quests by hand too. 

On 5/23/2023 at 5:15 PM, Spooney said:

You should always use private residential proxies, how many accounts was you running on each ip?

Its always better to run 1:1 to stop chain bans happening.

goodluck on your next attempt.

I seriously doubt that anyone uses 1:1 when Residential Proxies are $4 onwards, if an account gets banned and the ip is "Flagged" as a lot of people believe here then the proxy is therefore redundant once a ban happens. To prevent chain bans you may as well do 2 accounts on your home IP, see what works and go from there.

1 hour ago, Space said:

I seriously doubt that anyone uses 1:1 when Residential Proxies are $4 onwards, if an account gets banned and the ip is "Flagged" as a lot of people believe here then the proxy is therefore redundant once a ban happens. To prevent chain bans you may as well do 2 accounts on your home IP, see what works and go from there.

I use 1:1 when building higher level P2P accounts tbh
Any f2p account based is usually good 1:2-5 in my experience

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

Update I took a 16 hour break and came back to now all 7 of my accounts have been banned and I lost about 70m gp and 4 wasted bonds. All for macro perm banned. Even the lvl 3 I hand played the entire time and just afk woodcutting to lvl 30 got banned never once botted on it or shared ips with accounts. 

1. how long does an appeal take?

2. Worth reusing proxy to a fresh account?

3. If I do get the accounts appealed are the accounts even worth continuing on? 

5 of my accounts made it 2 days 

1 made it 3 

1 made it 24hours is it my proxy???