Jagex Launcher

Prokill911

10 hours ago, Prokill911 said:

Hi, So my dumbass linked Jagex Launcher to my OSRS account, and now it wont let me login on the bot client It only lets me login on the Jagex Launcher,

IS there a way to fix this>

i have my account linked, but i can still login on both OSbot and with the launcher, only time it says i have to use the launcher is if i get the password wrong.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, manko said:

i have my account linked, but i can still login on both OSbot and with the launcher, only time it says i have to use the launcher is if i get the password wrong.

I mean that's not possible, because even jagex themselves say once it's linked, you have to use the launcher.

Literally, I'm talking about the JAGEX launcher, Account linking...

Edited by Prokill911

6 minutes ago, Prokill911 said:

I mean that's not possible, because even jagex themselves say once it's linked, you have to use the launcher.

Please note; This also applies to the old Jagex Stand alone client, 

You have to download Jagex Launcher, because it doesn't ask for your username or password anymore, once logged into the launcher you just press play and it logs you in automatically. no user or password. - Your character is linked.

12 hours ago, Gunman said:

Besides launching OSBot through the Jagex Launcher, don't think so

I've tried, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it, I've managed it with *****. but they use an exe file to launch the java file after login, so that was an easy fix, but osbot is a standalone Java file, and I can't figure out how i'm supposed to launch it from the launcher 

Edited by Prokill911

3 minutes ago, Prokill911 said:

I've tried, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it, I've managed it with *****. but they use an exe file to launch the java file after login, so that was an easy fix, but osbot is a standalone Java file, and I can't figure out how i'm supposed to launch it from the launcher 

Not sure, I know it's been done though. Maybe try messing with the RuneLite option

7 hours ago, Prokill911 said:

yeah... was just hoping youd have even the slightest of insights being a mod n all or even someone else who can help.

uninstall launcher and OSRS.
Here's the old installer for normal client.

https://www.runescape.com/downloads/oldschool.msi

just install, if it doesn't work right off the bat, use the OSRS cleaner tool after uninstalling launcher and OSRS and do complete removal. *Have had accounts locked after using this because it thinks its a brand new computer -As in you have to unlock, email verification and change password, just a warning.-*

Edited by mariokiller64

12 hours ago, Prokill911 said:

12 hours ago, Prokill911 said:

as i said i can log in from the launcher and OSbot, i have been using both and just logging in using there launcher and then logged in on the same account on OSbot. the only time it says i have to use the launcher is if i miss type my password.

8 hours ago, manko said:

as i said i can log in from the launcher and OSbot, i have been using both and just logging in using there launcher and then logged in on the same account on OSbot. the only time it says i have to use the launcher is if i miss type my password.

Well, I've been trying now for a week, IT's not the wrong password because i'm literally copy pasting it.

31 minutes ago, manko said:

then i dont know what to say as i even tryed it this morning just too see if it changed but nope logged in on both the launcher and osbot with the same account

Question for you,

When you login to the Jagex Launcher WEBSITE, Click on characters, have you Imported your character? because if you haven't thats why you can login, If you simply merged your email, then you can still login fine, but once you import your character you cant login anymore without the launcher