[COMPLETE] The Insanely Ultimate Botting Guide by Goopie [FREE SAMPLE INCLUDED]

Goopie1051

**12/24/23 UPDATE ON MY Ultimate Botting Guide**:

Currently have the Ultimate Botting Guide for the most part completed, but I cannot market it/advertise it throughout OSBot forums! on how to properly use some of the scripts without bans, how to properly run a bot/farm, proxies and how to use them, the ban/appeal process, etc. This guide can include the break times I have gotten perfected with the Excellent Vorkath script, and almost All of Khaleesi's scripts (Khal)* It has been made so that it can be broken down into sections or obtained as a whole. Hit me up if interested in the guide.

Hello ladies and gentlemen, my fellow botters!

After much time and thought about it, I have finally decided and started creating an Ultimate Tell-All Botting Guide. I figured it wasn't fair to everyone else not having the chance and opportunity to learn my knowledge and methods. My availability is alot less than it has entirely previously been, so I figured I would just make an extremely detailed guide for anyone instead of the One-On-One Lessons that I did with those limited people for my Vorkath method and strategy. For those who are interested in a more hands-on approach and would like to have One-On-One lessons with me, I am still willing to do that working around my current availability. That pertains to Voice Chat, Discord Screensharing, TeamViewer, etc! Pretty much whatever it takes for you to become comfortably skilled at botting and are happy with the progress you have made!
These past three plus years of my botting journey brought me to places and success that I didn't even think of. From goldfarming 36 Billion GP from the Excellent Vorkath script alone, to using all the scripts necessary to create accounts for Vorkath, WITH Elite Void mind you!

I'm going to start off right away and say it wasn't easy folks. It took ALOT of time, effort, money, and patience. After a long two years of hardcore studying the system and how it works, using process of elimination with trial and error, I had managed to figure out how to successfully bot almost any script without ANY bans. There are SO many factors that come into play with the ban process it really is something else. Their ban AND appeal process is fully automated, which could be beneficial and also a pain in the ass. Before selling off my Vorkath Farm and other accounts, I had managed to have them running for a solid 8 MONTHS straight at 10 hours daily with ZERO bans! Ten Vorkath accounts, and about 15 various accounts botting all sorts of methods. I have managed to pretty much perfect a method for the Excellent Vorkath script averaging at 10 hours per day, if done precisely step-by-step the way I learned,  you will have Low-to-No banrates. I did have people start asking me to teach them my methods and strategy, which I did sell the specific Vorkath strategy to around six people and they can all vouch that I'm not shitting rainbows lol
Throughout the 50+ Scripts I have on the SDN, let alone many others, I have managed to get all of them to a solid 7-12 hour daily run depending on the script and method. I also had spent MUCH time learning how to cheat the Ban/Appeal process, which I had finally figured out a HUGE loophole. Unfortunately, that loophole had been partially patched when they changed and remade the Ban/Appeal process over a month later. For those who do not know, ever since they changed the Appeal System, ALL accounts that have had been previously Denied on Ban Appeals have had their Denied Appeal erased and are eligible for an appeal again!

This guide will not be focused on one simple cause such as Vorkath or whatnot. I will be creating this guide to focus on ALL scripts that I own and the proper procedures to take for running them properly!

The guide will include the following:
-Software needed/preferred and how to properly use it
-How to properly use all the software and files needed, file locations, as well as learning about the bad files Jagex stores on your PC
-Best Proxy Provider I have found throughout my entire journey (most sell reused proxies BTW)\
-Properly setting up your Proxies and using Sandboxie-Plus with it
-Tweaking your PC settings to Maximize your Performance (Windows 10)
-Setting up and using VPS/Dedicated Servers if that's your preference
-How to have the MOST Success dealing with the Ban/Appeal process (I have found some small loopholes regarding doing appeals)
-Best method and route on transferring gold/wealth/loot between your farm and main/mule (I NEVER used muling scripts or a muling account)
-Scripts preference regarding to the task; Methods to bot using those scripts that were successful with break times included
-How you can have a side hustle making money throughout botting (Selling gold from Goldfarming; Selling accounts with specific botted builds)
-Fully Bottable Strategy Guides pertaining to builds for NMZ accounts; Zulrah creation; a detailed spreadsheet pertaining all of Stealth Quester's requirements, rewards, etc; Dragon Slayer 2 & Elite Void Stat & Quest Requirement Strategy
-A couple scripts that I have made or had made that can be beneficial regardless of what you choose to do (Creators approved)
-A section on how to properly use the BH Bot Manager (I DO NOT RECOMMEND PURCHASING)
-Basic commands for using CLI and/or parameters for a script's saved settings and/or break files

The guide will now be divided up into sections, this is too much to put into one simple guide so I will be making a standard guide and then there will be a Deluxe version that will include the extras! 

PLEASE keep in mind that in order for this guide to extremely accurate, precise, and detailed, that it will take some time to finalize the end result! I currently have all sorts of different sections started/completed but are not organized and have had their finishing touches!

I am currently offering a Free Sample section of the Guide at the moment! It's not much, but it will give you an understanding on how detailed it will get into things and how the slightest thing could be beneficial or detrimental to your botting!

Feel free to contact me on Discord if you have any questions or need anything!
Discord: goopie1051

EDIT 04/05/2023:

I have currently finished the Free Sample version and you can find it at the link below.
https://1drv.ms/x/s!Alid_qmOonjCgqsRosjpBwVxzXCDNw?e=n6p986
The password to access the workbook is: Goopie1051

Enjoy!!

Edited by Goopie1051
Marked completed and explained that it cannot be sold throughout OSBOT
  • Heart 3

• Goopie1051 changed the title to [IN PROGRESS] The Insanely Ultimate Botting Guide by Goopie [FREE SAMPLE INCLUDED]
46 minutes ago, Gilles123 said:

link seems down?

Link is working. I'm in it no problem.

Review: So far, it's still early but I think these first couple of pages have some really great knowledge. Hes not into the botting part quite yet but it sets up the foundation for you, one guide which tells you all the applications you will need and getting set up to be optimized on your system. It's definitely a must read for any beginner and even if you have been botting for a while, I'd recommend checking it out. I learned something new from it and I'm looking forward to seeing it being update. This just may be the golden guide for upcoming botters. Ill update and give a more in-depth review as more content for it gets released. 

UPDATE 04/09/2023:

Sorry to everyone who couldn't access the workbook via the link I provided, I didn't realize that it had an expiration date.
Here is a new link that does not expire for the Free Sample version:
https://1drv.ms/x/s!Alid_qmOonjCgqsRosjpBwVxzXCDNw?e=n6p986
Workbook Password: Goopie1051

Enjoy! Let me know your feedback please!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/12/2023 at 11:16 AM, adelmas said:

I am interested in this, I will be following

On 8/8/2023 at 3:27 PM, viniciuscao said:

Hello there! Any news and updates on the guide?

6 hours ago, DropVS said:

Hello there! Any news and updates on the guide?

The guide has been finished.

Feel free to message me on Discord

goopie1051

• Goopie1051 changed the title to [COMPLETE] The Insanely Ultimate Botting Guide by Goopie [FREE SAMPLE INCLUDED]