Khal Utilities

Khaleesi

15 minutes ago, mariokiller64 said:

Still got this issue when using GE function, its trying to deposit and it does that.

It's not an issue, that's just user error with your setup... Told you the solution before 😉

I'm not sure what you think the solution was on this part, but you will actually ALWAYS need a drop task if you want to get rid of it.
Others will not care and will never care about it. That's how it's designed and how it will be

Edited by Khaleesi

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

It's not an issue, that's just user error with your setup... Told you the solution before 😉

I'm not sure what you think the solution was on this part, but you will actually ALWAYS need a drop task if you want to get rid of it.
Others will not care and will never care about it. That's how it's designed and how it will be

but then I would have to drop my inventory instead of deposit it. I've also had problems of bots accidentally clicking the genie and having a lamp in his inventory, if that happens, your script will stop my bot, and thats all clearly on osbot error. If you hit the deposit button in the bank, it still deposits everything else, just not those items. It shouldn't really be that hard to put in a statement in your code saying that if that message pops up after inventory deposit, then we already deposited the items and we should move on. Your explanation doesn't make any sense and my reasoning is to circumvent something in the game that would otherwise be ignored by a real player....

Edited by mariokiller64

59 minutes ago, mariokiller64 said:

but then I would have to drop my inventory instead of deposit it. I've also had problems of bots accidentally clicking the genie and having a lamp in his inventory, if that happens, your script will stop my bot, and thats all clearly on osbot error. If you hit the deposit button in the bank, it still deposits everything else, just not those items. It shouldn't really be that hard to put in a statement in your code saying that if that message pops up after inventory deposit, then we already deposited the items and we should move on. Your explanation doesn't make any sense and my reasoning is to circumvent something in the game that would otherwise be ignored by a real player....

You can input items names which you want to drop, it's not the whole inventory 😉 Most people I know use it like that, Pay-dirt,Lamp as input :)

Edited by Khaleesi

Hey Khal!

I've been buying a few of your bots lately and I'm now got my eye on this one.

Looks like it's fairly customizable.

Would this be the right tool for other inventory tasks? Let's say, making ultracompost or pyre logs or something like that... I'd think it's similar to decanting potions as you said in the op.

If not, what tool would you recommend instead?

13 hours ago, eebot said:

Hey Khal!

I've been buying a few of your bots lately and I'm now got my eye on this one.

Looks like it's fairly customizable.

Would this be the right tool for other inventory tasks? Let's say, making ultracompost or pyre logs or something like that... I'd think it's similar to decanting potions as you said in the op.

If not, what tool would you recommend instead?

This does not combine items or anything like that, this script is mainly meant to queue between other script to setup everyhting you need :)
Decanting potions is done at a npc at GE

6 hours ago, mariokiller64 said:

Why doesnt this stop after 7 minutes?

stopTime=7
randomPerc=20
hopsEnabled=false
stopLevel=99
hopTime=15
breaksEnabled=true
randomPercHop=10
stopSkill=Attack
stopOnLevel=false
breakTime=4
botTime=25
stopOnFirstBreak=false
stopAfterTime=true

mCfJRn0.png

Hard to tell with this limited info, Is that after a muling task or something?

Edited by Khaleesi