Scammed by deadman5713

That Str Tho

Disputed member: deadman5713 https://osbot.org/forum/profile/391192-deadman5713/

Thread Link: He Pm'd me after seeing this post i made. Pm's = [STAFF CHECK HIDDEN]

Explanation: Offered me a ds2 account for 150m osrs, he was in a rush to get to bed and i could only get 45m together in a hurry so he said i could pay 45m and 105m in the morning.

Traded him the gold and he sent the email address, and password change link which i changed the password.

I then requested the registered email to be changed to one of mine but he kept saying he wasn't getting the emails. So i tried logging into the account and the account says Too many login attempts try again later or whatever, tried this several times during the day spaced out hours at a time still unable to login.

I ask for my 45m back several times and he ignores, comes back hours after the last reply and i ask for my money back again.

Then i threaten to make a scammer accusation against him and have evidence of a archived scammer accusation against him https://osbot.org/forum/topic/164558-afcajax020-multiple-accountsscammer/#comment-2234273. (same discord id : 684752222508154946 Instantly goes offline and blocks me.

Evidence: Discord Pms [STAFF CHECK HIDDEN] Osrs trade of 45M :  [STAFF CHECK HIDDEN]

Gif of discord UID:  [STAFF CHECK HIDDEN] ID : 684752222508154946

On 3/20/2023 at 8:50 AM, deadman5713 said:

the account is banned for RWT hat i never do on accounts i play on i always use alts..

In the images provided, you stated you tried to get the account serviced for an inferno cape. The proof provided also supports the user not being able to login to the account. Do you have any counter evidence?

• Heart 1

22 hours ago, Gunman said:

In the images provided, you stated you tried to get the account serviced for an inferno cape. The proof provided also supports the user not being able to login to the account. Do you have any counter evidence?

He's told me the account is banned for 30 days for real world trade, so its not perma, its also for rwt and that has a reason attached to it if you log on to where you can appeal he could post a picture or something to prove that.

[STAFF CHECK HIDDEN]

I will refund him the 45m but he got my account banned for rwt, saying he cant login on the account what isnt possible that he cant login because before i accepted the 45m i checked the acc and send him an mail for pw change, he changed the pw so i wasnt able to login anymore, then we tried changing the mail but he spammed the button on the site and i didnt received any mails or link for email request then i fell a sleep, after the next day i wake up and saw him responding he wasnt able to login etc. Then i re-changed the pw again trying to login my self and find out my acc got banned for rwt?