Matty#2379 - account service - 300m + banned account.

jackiegrosz

Scammer's profile link: Udyr - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting 

Amount scammed: 300M and a great account 90/90/85 70 pray which he got banned.

Discord ID: 265789567653773322

Proof that it's their Discord: [STAFF CHECK HIDDEN]
Explanation of the trade: I gave 10 accounts of mine to Spectacular Deliveries discord. They gave a trial worker two of my accounts to work on. It was do to multiple quests, agility and slayer.

How they scammed: Spectacular Deliveries notified me that one of my accounts was banned. They did an internal investigation and found out the new "trial" worker had been botting on my account even though I paid for it to be done by hand. I was originally told he only had access to one account. While I was at work and hadn't had an opportunity to change passwords to all the accounts I provided to the service. I guess he had access to another account which wasn't mentioned to me from the previous day which wasn't banned yet he logged into and wiped clean of 250-300m. When I finally got home and got into the account (which was still logged in) he had it mining extremely poorly in Varrock in the middle of the open (likely trying to get it banned as well) to cover up him wiping it clean.

Other relevant trade screenshots:

[STAFF CHECK HIDDEN]

• Sad 5

15 hours ago, jackiegrosz said:

Scammer's profile link: Udyr - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting 

Amount scammed: 300M and a great account 90/90/85 70 pray which he got banned.

Discord ID: 265789567653773322

Proof that it's their Discord: [STAFF CHECK HIDDEN]
Explanation of the trade: I gave 10 accounts of mine to Spectacular Deliveries discord. They gave a trial worker two of my accounts to work on. It was do to multiple quests, agility and slayer.

How they scammed: Spectacular Deliveries notified me that one of my accounts was banned. They did an internal investigation and found out the new "trial" worker had been botting on my account even though I paid for it to be done by hand. I was originally told he only had access to one account. While I was at work and hadn't had an opportunity to change passwords to all the accounts I provided to the service. I guess he had access to another account which wasn't mentioned to me from the previous day which wasn't banned yet he logged into and wiped clean of 250-300m. When I finally got home and got into the account (which was still logged in) he had it mining extremely poorly in Varrock in the middle of the open (likely trying to get it banned as well) to cover up him wiping it clean.

Other relevant trade screenshots:

[STAFF CHECK HIDDEN]

Hi

They did not find out I had been botting, you missed out the part that I said to the owner of the discord that I out sourced the work to another worker for the skills part of the order. I did all the questing myself. Hence my past 2 orders worked out fine. Your account I finished on the 12/3 which means you had 2 days to change your password. I'm sure the discord would have told you to do that after the order had been finished. Once the order is complete in which it was I am not responsible for what happens to your accounts. (1st account I finished for you which had no more than 15m bank while I was questing).

The 2nd account I was working on was banned for botting, I've said to you I am taking responsibility for that as I thought the other discord did everything by hand but I guess not.

@jackiegrosz@Udyr Apologies for the delay.

If there's nothing else to add and this is the story, only the banned account will @Udyr be held accountable. @jackiegrosz You can either discuss with @Udyr and agree with something YOU are happy with as collateral or provide information to estimate the account's worth so he may refund in payment of your choosing.

Please report back here the outcome, thank you.

• 1 month later...