Khal AIO Fighter

Khaleesi

37 minutes ago, nacxxx said:

Could I get a trial please?

Enjoy! :)

1 hour ago, Abyssmegalo said:

Thanks for the quick reply, Could I trial it to test this out? Btw thanks for all your great scripts. Your scripts are consistently the best out there! I'm loving the undead druids and wintertodt!

Enjoy!

Hey Khal loving every single one of your scripts so far, amazing work! I have 2 recommendations that I was wondering if were possible or something you have considered.

1. Could you add the Moss Giants west of the Fishing Guild and support banking in the guild?

2. Is there a way you could add the use of teleport tablets?

I don't know much about writing scripts so I'm not sure if either of these are possible, but let me know what you think, otherwise great script and keep it up 🙂

4 hours ago, tbot800 said:

i have a few of your scripts already, so i see the capabilities. will there ever be a slayer script? even for like medium lvl masters?

Probably not

1 hour ago, jhocktexas19 said:

Hey Khal loving every single one of your scripts so far, amazing work! I have 2 recommendations that I was wondering if were possible or something you have considered.

1. Could you add the Moss Giants west of the Fishing Guild and support banking in the guild?

2. Is there a way you could add the use of teleport tablets?

I don't know much about writing scripts so I'm not sure if either of these are possible, but let me know what you think, otherwise great script and keep it up 🙂

1. Added them, will be in the script in a few hours
2. Working on a travelling system for it :)

1 hour ago, Abyssmegalo said:

UPDATE: I tried it and the bot failed to navigate the doors. Thanks for the trial though! and let me know if this ever gets fixed. I'll 100% buy the script.

Ya indeed, they are annoying atm, will be fixed soon

10 hours ago, Nicholas Heller said:

When fighting green dragons in the myths guild, it seems to not prioritize picking up the dragon bones/ensouled heads and will let several despawn. Is there a setting that will prioritize the dragon bones/ensouled heads? Thanks!

it will always prio looting unless you selected to only loot when not in combat :)

8 hours ago, Im losing 1234 said:

I would love to give this script a shot, Let me know :)

Enjoy the trial

15 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

it will always prio looting unless you selected to only loot when not in combat :)

I don't have that enabled and it's not prioritizing all the drops, it's letting some despawn.

I'll watch it for a while to see if I notice anything in particular.

Edited by Nicholas Heller

On 10/27/2023 at 12:43 AM, Nicholas Heller said:

So it looks like what might be happening is the dragon bones and ensouled heads are getting lost in the loot pile of green d hide and other misc stuff so the bot doesn't see them on top. I'm killing green dragons in the myth's guild.

I have no idea what you mean by this, I tried running it for 1 hour there and looted just fine