Khal AIO Fighter

Khaleesi

Hey Khal, noticed a couple of bugs with this script, specifically fighting Annomite Crabs..

https://ibb.co/JC1288n

I've noticed that the reset timer and aggro timer will occansionally go in to the negative. I'm not sure if this is intentional or having any adverse affects on the script. It does seem to be able to work its self out after time as I've run it for several 8 hour sessions and whenever I check it's usually fighitng.

Sometimes I will have to give it some guideance though.. usually a quick pause/play fixes anything broken. I have also noticed:

It will occansionally "stall out", What I mean is it will lose aggro for enough time to actually log out and log back in. Here's the weirdest part, whenever it logs back in and ressumes aggro, the crabs will attack the player but for whatever reason the player doesnt resume aggro even though auto retaliate is on. I've seen it happen several times where the player is standing there getting smacked for 0's and nothing is happening.

I also have been using only the force attack crash option. I tried the world hop option and it seemed to just cycle logging in and out for no apparent reason. I was wondering if you could give a better instrcution on how to use this feature.

Love your scripts! All the best :) 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 07BotClient said:

Hey Khal, noticed a couple of bugs with this script, specifically fighting Annomite Crabs..

https://ibb.co/JC1288n

I've noticed that the reset timer and aggro timer will occansionally go in to the negative. I'm not sure if this is intentional or having any adverse affects on the script. It does seem to be able to work its self out after time as I've run it for several 8 hour sessions and whenever I check it's usually fighitng.

Sometimes I will have to give it some guideance though.. usually a quick pause/play fixes anything broken. I have also noticed:

It will occansionally "stall out", What I mean is it will lose aggro for enough time to actually log out and log back in. Here's the weirdest part, whenever it logs back in and ressumes aggro, the crabs will attack the player but for whatever reason the player doesnt resume aggro even though auto retaliate is on. I've seen it happen several times where the player is standing there getting smacked for 0's and nothing is happening.

I also have been using only the force attack crash option. I tried the world hop option and it seemed to just cycle logging in and out for no apparent reason. I was wondering if you could give a better instrcution on how to use this feature.

Love your scripts! All the best :) 

Will take a look at it, thx for reporting!

• 2 weeks later...