Khal AIO Fighter

Khaleesi

@Khaleesi curious if you're accepting requests to expand the number of monsters / locations supported? (I had planned to use this for early slayer grind, but noticing quite a few gaps. Even on common mobs like ammonite, I think there can be some improvements in less-used spot support.)

Finally, is if possible to assign an arbitrary monster's name to kill and have the bot attack only those monsters in its vicinity? Would help nicely in cases where there are gaps in monster coverage?

Cheers - love your work generally.

14 hours ago, markyboymax said:

@Khaleesi curious if you're accepting requests to expand the number of monsters / locations supported? (I had planned to use this for early slayer grind, but noticing quite a few gaps. Even on common mobs like ammonite, I think there can be some improvements in less-used spot support.)

Finally, is if possible to assign an arbitrary monster's name to kill and have the bot attack only those monsters in its vicinity? Would help nicely in cases where there are gaps in monster coverage?

Cheers - love your work generally.

Yes sure, contact me on discord and tell me what you like to see added! :)