Looking for tips on current day botting!

wake up fam

Hey everybody! I have been inactive from the botting scene for a few years now and i'm just now getting ready to setup my first Farm in over 3 years!

with that being said i know a lot must have changed since i last ran a farm so please any and all tips are welcome!

-Is mirror mode still King for going undetected??

-What are some steps that seem necessary these days to go undetected?

-are there any "Major" money makers i should steer clear of?

-Please feel free to drop any tips/info you feel i should have!

Thank you all in advance!

iv not long go back to botting, about 30 hours done on 4 different accounts, all with stealth mode, so far it seems to be a lot better than the last time i tryed botting as i had a lot of accounts getting banned with only 1/2 hours of botting one even got banned after 30 min of botting. all the accounts were rested and all that jazz.

i do only use payed for scripts so that my help but so far it seems a lot better than say 2/3 years ago cant remember when i last botted so my have been even longer.

but just try it on account you dont mind getting banned that why if it does happen you dont mind.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, manko said:

iv not long go back to botting, about 30 hours done on 4 different accounts, all with stealth mode, so far it seems to be a lot better than the last time i tryed botting as i had a lot of accounts getting banned with only 1/2 hours of botting one even got banned after 30 min of botting. all the accounts were rested and all that jazz.

i do only use payed for scripts so that my help but so far it seems a lot better than say 2/3 years ago cant remember when i last botted so my have been even longer.

but just try it on account you dont mind getting banned that why if it does happen you dont mind.

Yea i'm using only paid for scripts right now as well, currently have a few accounts running @Czar Perfect Blast Furnace script and making some decent cash, only been doing like 6 hr runs per day tho

• Heart 1

59 minutes ago, wake up fam said:

Yea i'm using only paid for scripts right now as well, currently have a few accounts running @Czar Perfect Blast Furnace script and making some decent cash, only been doing like 6 hr runs per day tho

yep im using his crafting one got some other ones of his as well, all work well. but saying that all the payed scripts i have seem to work well.

• Heart 1

Atm primes just ended so you will notice some prices going up again which means good timing to resume botting again :boge: 

Stealth atm is the goat, I haven't used it in almost 7 years in favour of mirror mode until around november 2022, tried it on some noob accs and saw they didn't get banned so just went all out xD

There are a few good moneymakers, blast furnace is a really good one but can be quite expensive ($15), I always recommend doing some f2p botting if you have the crafting bot then I recommend doing f2p gold rings at edgeville furnace, that's how I started my new cash stack. Make a mule, stack up some bond gp, convert the gp to buy VIP to run more clients (max is 2 without vip) and then scale up from there, it's possible to be fully self-sufficient using free scripts and then working way up to vip + premium scripts. You can do this without spending a single penny just by exchanging OSRS gp for osbot store credit ^^ :D 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

• 6 months later...