Regarding email registration, how do you setup mass amounts of accounts?

PeterBParker

1 hour ago, PeterBParker said:

Which e-mail service can you use that you can quickly generate accounts. I see on Playerauctions that they have "no e-mail registered" - how does this exactly work?

I Have about $2,000 to start a small farm and I want to figure out how to go about creating my accounts. 

You can either buy non registered accounts as it would be easier for yourself. or can use proxies to make the accounts yourself from home.

you should make sure to log down which accounts are attached to what IPS.

Edited by Spooney

2 hours ago, PeterBParker said:

Which e-mail service can you use that you can quickly generate accounts. I see on Playerauctions that they have "no e-mail registered" - how does this exactly work?

I Have about $2,000 to start a small farm and I want to figure out how to go about creating my accounts. 

Just because you have $2,000 to start a small farm doesn't mean you'll be succesful. You most likely won't even recoup even a quarter of that back within at least 6+ months if this is your first time botting or don't even have a small farm to scale up & by the question you're asking it sounds like you don't have any sort of farm at all to start. Also by the fact you don't understand what no-reg accounts are either makes me think if you even know what you're doing. I wouldn't invest anymore than $50, learn how to bot and doing it succesfully with 1 or 2 accounts then slowly upscale.

Otherwise, goodluck lol

Edited by xRYAN

1 hour ago, xRYAN said:

Just because you have $2,000 to start a small farm doesn't mean you'll be succesful. You most likely won't even recoup even a quarter of that back within at least 6+ months if this is your first time botting or don't even have a small farm to scale up & by the question you're asking it sounds like you don't have any sort of farm at all to start. Also by the fact you don't understand what no-reg accounts are either makes me think if you even know what you're doing. I wouldn't invest anymore than $50, learn how to bot and doing it succesfully with 1 or 2 accounts then slowly upscale.

Otherwise, goodluck lol

I've been botting since 2007, was a part of the bug abuse community as well, and I also write scripts. I've made plenty of money flipping gold, I just never dipped into the bot farm world. 

Try not to get salty over the cash amount. 

First of all, learn how to quote correctly.

Secondly , Theres no "salty over cash amount" I'll happily sit and watch you sink 2k into instantly failure. Then I can laugh and say "I told you so". What's flipping gold & being part of a bug abuse community got to do with it lmao. Feel like you added unnesscary fluff to your comment to try and make you seem you're a somebody. I was making a constructive comment but you couldn't take the feedback. Don't bother asking for help next time then because clearly you're too good for help and know everything.

You might be able to make scripts, doesn't mean you're going to be sucessful either, but keep boosting your ego with that comment too.

Stay mad.

Edited by xRYAN
  • Like 1

On 1/11/2023 at 5:17 AM, PeterBParker said:

"no e-mail registered" - how does this exactly work?
I want to figure out how to go about creating my accounts. 

• It means they're not confirming the email. You know when you get an email saying to confirm the email when you sign up? They don't do that. Other wise they just use fake emails that are mostly likely and usually don't even exist.

• Manually, buy them, or get an account creator
  • Like 1