Account locked, then banned

skipper3394

I created account while using NordVPN and after tutorial island it got instantly locked. After unlocking it I could play normally for between 5 and 10 minutes. I was just testing if I can get banned without even using any scripts. I'm planning to make my own scripts and possibly sell and now I'm looking for client I could go with. 

Ban message is: Your account has been involved in serious rule breaking. 

Any easy fix for that? Maybe I have done some common mistake but I don't think I did since the only thing I've done was tutorial island, lvl5 magic and claimed rewards from adventurer jon.

Would appreciate any help given, thanks!

IPs from VPNs should be assumed to be flagged which increases your chances of locks/bans. Since you aren't VIP and I presume this was through OSBot, that means you'd have been using stealth injection which can & or will cause locks on fresh accounts. 

Edited by arbicrax172

I was using OSBot the whole time.

You say stealth injection will lead to ban eventually, so what about mirror mode? How much time would it take if all I would be doing was debugging stuff and working on my script and rarely using it just to test some things? 

If IPs from VPNs are flagged and have higher chance of getting banned what proxies would you suggest? I've read that residential proxies are the best but I don't know any good websites. And if I end up buying proxy I have another question. I've read you should use proxifier when creating account and using OSBot, does that mean when I use proxifier I don't need to fill in the "proxy" field when logging into an account on OSBot client?

5 hours ago, skipper3394 said:

I created account while using NordVPN and after tutorial island it got instantly locked. After unlocking it I could play normally for between 5 and 10 minutes. I was just testing if I can get banned without even using any scripts. I'm planning to make my own scripts and possibly sell and now I'm looking for client I could go with. 

Ban message is: Your account has been involved in serious rule breaking. 

Any easy fix for that? Maybe I have done some common mistake but I don't think I did since the only thing I've done was tutorial island, lvl5 magic and claimed rewards from adventurer jon.

Would appreciate any help given, thanks!

do tut island manually problem solved and dont use nordvpn lmao

• Like 1

So correct me if I'm wrong because now I'm a bit of confused.

1. I'm creating account while using proxifier with proxy I bought and I'm using temp mail

2. I do tutorial island on classic client (No OSBot) while using proxifier

3. I close proxifier and open OSBot where I put my proxy (same proxy) info at the login page and use mirror mode because stealth injection is more detectable

4. I can start debugging stuff, etc.