Czar Guardians

Czar

@Juan94 thx for confirming, I'll add dpa to the upgrade list it seems I only have bronze -> rune, maybe I had low hopes and dreams and forgot dragon :doge: 

@strawhat thanks!! <3 more updates coming you will enjoy the new versions even more soon 😉 

Welcome back @azaghanch done added trial <3 enjoy, you picked a good skill to bot :) 

done added all trials gl guys enjoy!

Edited by Czar

7 hours ago, Czar said:

@Juan94 thx for confirming, I'll add dpa to the upgrade list it seems I only have bronze -> rune, maybe I had low hopes and dreams and forgot dragon :doge: 

@strawhat thanks!! <3 more updates coming you will enjoy the new versions even more soon 😉 

Welcome back @azaghanch done added trial <3 enjoy, you picked a good skill to bot :) 

done added all trials gl guys enjoy!

Don't worry :D always keep the hopes and dreams up, sky is the limit haha <3 

• Heart 1

Having issues with the custom stop time function. Keep setting it to 6 hours with breaks in between but it will continue playing after that goal is met. Carried on past it over 4 hours on both my previous sessions. I may be setting it up wrong, but I figured I'd bring this to your attention. Also wondering if this is better to run in stealth or mirror? 

Edited by Venusauur
  • Like 1

New Update (v17.0)

- Added better algorithm for finding good worlds
- Added stability fix for questing + buy food mode
- Now withdraws amulet if started on an existing account (quest prep code)
- Now hops back to p2p world before starting temple of the eye quest

Update is officially live enjoy, next update is being worked on it will have new features, a new fix for scheduling/tasks and it will be more optimised for performance.

Edited by Czar