Czar Guardians

Czar

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Czar said:

Hey tysm for the heads up - I'll release another update for v35.0 :) If you'd like any other improvements/changes added please let me know, I'm always happy to make updates :D

tysm man your the goat

6 hours ago, Czar said:

Hey tysm for the heads up - I'll release another update for v35.0 :) If you'd like any other improvements/changes added please let me know, I'm always happy to make updates :D

i feeel like overall the script is very well , i been using uim mode n it works really good , maybe more camera looks with the button think that is so smart to have plus can help w bans possibly other than that just the simple bug fixes

• Like 1

On 10/15/2024 at 12:45 AM, GlassNhearts said:

tysm man your the goat

i feeel like overall the script is very well , i been using uim mode n it works really good , maybe more camera looks with the button think that is so smart to have plus can help w bans possibly other than that just the simple bug fixes

Yeah sure I can add more camera movements if you like, but it would have to be optional (as a button in setup) because most people don't like a lot of camera movements it can be botlike and cause bans, and depending on your camera zoom you won't really need to move camera, what's your camera zoom like? I recommend maximum zoomed out for best results :D Also I always recommend botting in fixed resolution not resized/fullscreen :))

honestly i just wanted mote camera movement but i understand why others are not fans of it all good! i like how everything is optional aswell ! I do zoom all the way out in fixed , just doesnt move a whole lot , but truly just the bug fixes and ill be back to using this amazing script daily ! tysm bro for the hardwork ! Your a Legend Czar <3

• Heart 1

25 minutes ago, Czar said:

Tysm <3 means a lot, I will always make the bot suit your playstyle so everybody wins :)

Well I have great news just added a new update for v35.0 guardians, enjoy everyone :D Update will automatically go online within few hours :))

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO YOUR THE BEST CZAR <3 a good day today:)

• Heart 1

On 10/17/2024 at 12:14 PM, GlassNhearts said:

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO YOUR THE BEST CZAR <3 a good day today:)

Hey bro so sorry to bug you but ever sense the update its still having the same problems , getting stuck after mining and wont click to climb out of the mining area, if i try to unpause and climb up than resume it will craft the stones , but than after wont be able to join any portal ! if i do the same unpause resume , can't leave portals ! I have tried everything ! from uim mode on off , different optional things on and off , changed from auto mode to others , still nothing. however menu invokes works but also got stuck at portal ! I don't know what is stopping it from clicking ! just really wanna use the script and also let you know about the bugs bro! I appreciate your time and hardwork , and you always replying to me , and working things out ! Just would love this back up and running man! all love <3 

• Like 1

I'm so sorry about this, I will make sure it works better.

Is there any way could join discord? I really want to ask some more questions because I cannot see this bug happen  I really want to fix it for you. I'll keep trying until it happens! :D

Btw - also running this from official gotr world btw? For example 464 or 490

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Czar said:

I'm so sorry about this, I will make sure it works better.

Is there any way could join discord? I really want to ask some more questions because I cannot see this bug happen :( I really want to fix it for you. I'll keep trying until it happens!

of course , im in the community discord my name is KillMaxo / maxoeltro on discord or if you can send me yours I can personally message you!

• Like 1