Stealth Firecape

Token

On 12/24/2022 at 3:02 AM, DailyBot said:

thanks just out of curiosity is it possible to add blowpipe till attacking magers then switching to t bow ( i know not everyone would be using t bow )

I'm not sure whether that would be worth it, I doubt there's many people botting with t bow lol

On 12/24/2022 at 9:49 PM, mariokiller64 said:

Will you ever make this a monthly sub? And if you do and I buy it now, will I get it perm?

I don't have any plans for that right now, it will remain lifetime for now

On 12/26/2022 at 11:11 PM, dieg0 said:

1 thing i did notice,

sometimes it choses to melee tank the mager.

Which results in depleting brews fast.

And during jad, it kept getting healed.

Also noticed it does not walk under jad to safespot from healers. instead it pray flicked.

Walking under jad would complicate the situation a lot since it would have to account for his movement, but it walks into melee range so that it can reach the healers and get their attention to prevent healing, then it must stay close to prevent the healers from losing aggro; Did it not attack healers at all?

On 12/31/2022 at 7:33 PM, junnyi said:

doesn't seem to stop healers on jad. is there something im setting wrong?

It should attack them to get their attention, but not kill them; Does it not walk into jad's melee range to attack healers right after they spawn?

On 1/1/2023 at 2:57 AM, Mamao1014 said:

Why is the mouse movement on this so slow? it consistently dies because it moves unrealistically slow lol

They should be quite fast, have you selected the hardware mouse?

i don't see the prayer flicking option, was it moved? i can't find it. 

failed 75 def 75 range 52 prayer fire cape 3x due to running out of prayer and face tanking mager while eating brews instead of restores, then finally got to wave 62 and it spam ran inbetween both magers until i manually killed one.  on jad it killed 3 healers using hawk eye the entire time dispite being out of super restores from getting suck on wave 62 spam running.  eventually after it killed half the healers it just stayed flicking between pray melee and jad without attacking anything for 45 prayer points until it eventually died.

great concept but did not work very well for my stats.  maybe add prayer as a priority over hp?

Edited by keganh

On 1/8/2023 at 7:50 PM, keganh said:

i don't see the prayer flicking option, was it moved? i can't find it. 

failed 75 def 75 range 52 prayer fire cape 3x due to running out of prayer and face tanking mager while eating brews instead of restores, then finally got to wave 62 and it spam ran inbetween both magers until i manually killed one.  on jad it killed 3 healers using hawk eye the entire time dispite being out of super restores from getting suck on wave 62 spam running.  eventually after it killed half the healers it just stayed flicking between pray melee and jad without attacking anything for 45 prayer points until it eventually died.

great concept but did not work very well for my stats.  maybe add prayer as a priority over hp?

The prayer flicking option was removed as it was found to be increasing detection rates

What setting are you using for safety/speed slider?

currently down...

[ERROR][Bot #1][01/12 02:13:37 AM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at frostcaves.nul.b(oc:173)
    at frostcaves.nul.h(oc:540)
    at frostcaves.n.NUl.E(ob:221)
    at frostcaves.FrostCaves.F(qc:82)
    at frostcaves.FrostCaves.onLoop(qc:241)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(lp:120)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)