Banned without botting? BlickFastly Discussion

BlickFastly

Yo, so I just got osbot downloaded then installed osrs. I then manually leveled my osrs account through tutorial island. I then started killing goblins with no scripts. I died in a fresh start world, and then got kicked off the game. Using Nordvpn app is all I can think of that or it recognized the osbot file. Never used any scripts. Anythoughts as to why?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BlickFastly said:

Yo, so I just got osbot downloaded then installed osrs. I then manually leveled my osrs account through tutorial island. I then started killing goblins with no scripts. I died in a fresh start world, and then got kicked off the game. Using Nordvpn app is all I can think of that or it recognized the osbot file. Never used any scripts. Anythoughts as to why?

probably because nordvpn's ips are mostly all flagged

image.png.4b3a44f00cb17599b699a0233a5e6109.png

Maybe due to my anniepro 2 65%? It doesnt have arrow keys and I tried using them and it would only move like a few degrees, because its a built in macro into the keyboards software?

5 minutes ago, Muffins said:

probably because nordvpn's ips are mostly all flagged

Would macroing be part of nord vpn? also how would I avoid being banned with nord?

1 hour ago, BlickFastly said:

Never used the botting client all within the regular launcher

Never used the botting client all within the regular launcher

Never used the launcher. only had it downloaded. 

Almost certainly NordVPN then. Jagex likes to ban the actual public IP address so that accounts on the same network get flagged and banned too. In turn, anybody who's used NordVPN servers for bot farms has gotten them all flagged. In short, if you use a public VPN like Nord or any other to play, you have a really high chance of being banned almost immediately. Countless people have been banned without ever botting because they connect with an IP that has been flagged and simply that.

• Sad 1