Progamerz Giants' Foundry

progamerz

7 hours ago, schiphzoa said:

Hi, it’s been a couple weeks since I last used this  script and it wasn’t making any mistakes making the swords, but now it’s losing about 50% a sword cutting exp in half an hour. I use the same set up for the gui. Do you have any advice for me?

I think where the problem is, I'll revert some changes that I did to improve the script performance wise, but it's causing delays on changing stages. I'll push a fix in a few minutes.

Edit: Pushed v0.16, which should revert the changes related to sleeping, please allow up to 24 hours for the update to be live on your side, thank you :)

Edited by progamerz

20 hours ago, progamerz said:

I think where the problem is, I'll revert some changes that I did to improve the script performance wise, but it's causing delays on changing stages. I'll push a fix in a few minutes.

Edit: Pushed v0.16, which should revert the changes related to sleeping, please allow up to 24 hours for the update to be live on your side, thank you :)

I came to post about a problem, and you've already pushed a solution. Love it.

• Heart 1

I'm not sure if this would be a script issue or client issue but osbot freezes for like 5-10 seconds, but it's still running. So while it's frozen, the game keeps running and messes up the sword pretty bad. Mostly 50% swords. No issues in logger. Running mirror mode. 32GB ram. Tried high prio in task manager. Low CPU is disabled. Java updated latest version. Any ideas?

Edited by THEcheff
added last 2 sentences

9 hours ago, THEcheff said:

I'm not sure if this would be a script issue or client issue but osbot freezes for like 5-10 seconds, but it's still running. So while it's frozen, the game keeps running and messes up the sword pretty bad. Mostly 50% swords. No issues in logger. Running mirror mode. 32GB ram. Tried high prio in task manager. Low CPU is disabled. Java updated latest version. Any ideas?

This happens to me. Never happens with a CZAR script though, I think this issue is isolated to mirror.

17 hours ago, THEcheff said:

I'll try pushing an update in a few hours that might fix it, It's not only happening to you and doesn't happen on stealth mode, so it's most probably got to do with the way mirror mode works.

EDIT: Pushed v0.17 which should hopefully reduce the chances of that happening again.

Edited by progamerz

On 1/16/2023 at 3:15 AM, progamerz said:

I'll try pushing an update in a few hours that might fix it, It's not only happening to you and doesn't happen on stealth mode, so it's most probably got to do with the way mirror mode works.

EDIT: Pushed v0.17 which should hopefully reduce the chances of that happening again.

Seems to be flowing much better. Thanks for the quick update.

• Heart 1