Progamerz Giants' Foundry

progamerz

just purchased ran for a hour everything seems to work good but not sure whats causing it to make 4-5 mistakes per sword im doing myth/addy and im not experiencing any lag it seems to right click options slow in between the switches if it would just click to get off instead of high performing i think it would be flawless

Edited by mrspoonz

On 10/30/2022 at 2:42 AM, mrspoonz said:

just purchased ran for a hour everything seems to work good but not sure whats causing it to make 4-5 mistakes per sword im doing myth/addy and im not experiencing any lag it seems to right click options slow in between the switches if it would just click to get off instead of high performing i think it would be flawless

I'll try running it again to replicate, what is the OS that you use? usually that shouldn't happen until there is really lag(like cpu usage going to 100, memory full or ping issue) cause i got up to 75 smithing with script while testing, but I'll check it

Edit: here I ran it for approximately 9 swords(10 addy bars, 18 mithril bars) in total and didn't really get reduced quality in any as you do expect from the exp and coins gained
SOY9htW.png

Edited by progamerz

5 hours ago, y0ungee said:

Any chance you can add world hop during breaks? Other than that, its amazing. It makes mistakes, but thats due to my internet connection (proxy). 

I can possibly make it world hop before logging out for break, because handling world hopping in the login screen would be a pain, as for mistakes I tried my best to make it as accurate as possible for both high ping and low ping, sadly its a minigame that depends a lot on timing :/

25 minutes ago, TheKourgelis said:

Is the bot made to be able to use the new molds you get?

Yes, as long as you have them bought it will automatically know which one would be the best fit for the given task.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, y0ungee said:

I ran it without a proxy, and you can tell  it's the script that's making slight mistakes.

If you can be more specific that would be helpful and what input items are you using? what where the mistakes? I assume you are using mirror mode, what was the FPS when you're running the script?

Edited by progamerz

tested again and no mistakes, but how come i only get 150k an hour with 18 mith 10 addy, while you are  doin 18 steel - 10 mith for 140k.

as soon as i wrote this, client froze for 4 seconds and it made some mistakes..

Now i don't know whats causing the client to freeze but i doubt its my connection.

Edited by y0ungee

On 10/30/2022 at 3:40 AM, progamerz said:

I'll try running it again to replicate, what is the OS that you use? usually that shouldn't happen until there is really lag(like cpu usage going to 100, memory full or ping issue) cause i got up to 75 smithing with script while testing, but I'll check it

Edit: here I ran it for approximately 9 swords(10 mithril bars, 18 steel bars) in total and didn't really get reduced quality in any as you do expect from the exp and coins gained
SOY9htW.png

might be something on my end im not seeing but i ran this for almost 6 hours did about 55 swords it seems to miss ticks on the grindstone the most i find but ya average 3-4 mistakes with 14myth/addy im getting about 120k/h xp and 230k gold i tried stealth and mirror @50fps same outcome basically i also have all the moulds so should be recieving the best possible outcome but seems like im not still an awsome script tho!!

Edited by mrspoonz

7 hours ago, y0ungee said:

tested again and no mistakes, but how come i only get 150k an hour with 18 mith 10 addy, while you are  doin 18 steel - 10 mith for 140k.

as soon as i wrote this, client froze for 4 seconds and it made some mistakes..

Now i don't know whats causing the client to freeze but i doubt its my connection.

I meant to say in that post 18 mith and 10 addy not steel, as for the freezing issue I'm looking into it and sadly, it only happens on mirror mode for some reason, I'll ask around to see what is the problem

23 minutes ago, mrspoonz said:

might be something on my end im not seeing but i ran this for almost 6 hours did about 55 swords it seems to miss ticks on the grindstone the most i find but ya average 3-4 mistakes with 14myth/addy im getting about 120k/h xp and 230k gold i tried stealth and mirror @50fps same outcome basically i also have all the moulds so should be recieving the best possible outcome but seems like im not still an awsome script tho!!

As far as I know, there shouldn't be any freeze on stealth mode because it happens on mirror mode due to garbage collector tuning in and it fails to do its job for some reason, I'll try running it and replicating