Progamerz Giants' Foundry

progamerz

8 hours ago, rslists said:

Hi,

I just bought this script, script itself is running flawlessly however it keeps freezing my osbot + client.

I can only run this script for like 15 mins, before freezing my osbot + client. Could I please request a refund?

Thank you

You are the first user to report that, but I can assure you that is not a script problem, nonetheless I don't handle refunds, you have to request them in here: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/150-refund-requests/

On 12/30/2022 at 10:00 PM, progamerz said:

You are the first user to report that, but I can assure you that is not a script problem, nonetheless I don't handle refunds, you have to request them in here: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/150-refund-requests/

Hi bro, I can attest that is not a script problem. It is a mirror mode problem with SOME scripts on mac.

I previously bought your prayer script and I ran into the same problem, I got a refund and bought another prayer script that had no issues.

I run other scripts with no issues on mac Mirror mode, but something causes the garbage collector or something to overload and crash the client.

Once again I want to stress that this script works flawlessly, however if you have a mac and mirror mode you will likely run into issues.

CZAR scripts don't seem to suffer from this problem on mirror + mac. Maybe he might have some insight?

13 hours ago, rslists said:

Hi bro, I can attest that is not a script problem. It is a mirror mode problem with SOME scripts on mac.

I previously bought your prayer script and I ran into the same problem, I got a refund and bought another prayer script that had no issues.

I run other scripts with no issues on mac Mirror mode, but something causes the garbage collector or something to overload and crash the client.

Once again I want to stress that this script works flawlessly, however if you have a mac and mirror mode you will likely run into issues.

CZAR scripts don't seem to suffer from this problem on mirror + mac. Maybe he might have some insight?

I'll hopefully try replicating and searching for solutions, until then feel free to get your refund

9 hours ago, str1de said:

@progamerz Hey bro, anyway to add points accumulated to the gui? If not all good.  I also came across this error when running the script earlier.

ezpkKON.png

This is an osbot error which doesn't say much, did this make the script stop because it shouldn't? As for adding points in the paint, I'll see if there is an accurate way I can find out.

7 hours ago, rslists said:

Hi I have been using stealth instead of mirror which was crashing on mac.

When I try to use platebodies with this script, the script doesn't handle the warning that says you will lose 1 bar by using a platebody. It just stops. Can you look into?

I can make my script handle it if you send me a screenshot of it and what should it click, How would you get that warning?

Edited by progamerz

1 hour ago, str1de said:

Only used this script on my pure, and I got a 2 day :( Not sure why..any idea?

Sorry to say this, but you wouldn't bot on accounts you care about, that's one of the consequences :(
Usually it can be reduced by botting multiple things and not botting only one specific task, you can read this to get a better understanding

Edited by progamerz

5 hours ago, progamerz said:

Sorry to say this, but you wouldn't bot on accounts you care about, that's one of the consequences :(
Usually it can be reduced by botting multiple things and not botting only one specific task, you can read this to get a better understanding

I appreciate the help, but I've been apart of this community since 2013, so you can imagine I know my fair share of using the scripts and botting. Just wanted to share my experience.