break manager issue

Dura Daddy

hey all. im having a issue with the break manager on my AOI project hunter script. i have the breaks and everything entered correctly. it will long me out for the break but it when it tries to log back into my OSRS account it types in my OSBOT account name and password instead. so  it logs me out for the break but not back in because it doesnt remember my login info just my osbot info

any feed back on how to fix this would be appreciated

3 minutes ago, Dura Daddy said:

im entering my username and password in the runescape login. but when the break manager logs me out it trys to use my os bot username and pasword instead when its ready to log me back in.

it leaves the bot while the wrong password and username are entered

you're not supposed to enter your user and password in the runescape login

you're supposed to enter your user and password in the osbot client and it automatically logs in for you

27 minutes ago, abc3 said:

you're not supposed to enter your user and password in the runescape login

you're supposed to enter your user and password in the osbot client and it automatically logs in for you

i know that. what im saying is when it takes the break it tries to log back in with my osbot account info and i dont know why/.

20 hours ago, Dura Daddy said:

hey all. im having a issue with the break manager on my AOI project hunter script. i have the breaks and everything entered correctly. it will long me out for the break but it when it tries to log back into my OSRS account it types in my OSBOT account name and password instead. so  it logs me out for the break but not back in because it doesnt remember my login info just my osbot info

any feed back on how to fix this would be appreciated

Make sure you have your runescape account saved to osbot and selected when you start a new bot.
If you are using default it will not log back in either :)