Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Also whilst im here, a few things I've tweaked since I got the code:

• Now drops vials whilst walking
  • CLI Support - -script 534:PROFILE_NAME (only really works at the moment if your account starts in a decent place, will look into this but its a start)
  • When arranging the inventory, prevented the script moving the same item repeatedly, this may happen every now and then if there is lag or delays and what not.
  • Trident charges fix
  • Fixed profit tracker
  • Uses orb for special attack instead of changing tabs and using the bar
  • Shift drop
  • Whilst waiting for prayer drain at chest, will drop empty vials and  eat if required
  • Left clicks the loot chest as it enters the room rather than running to position if the brother has already been slain
  • if above ground, just teleports with ring rather than equipping it
  • When withdrawing/depositing, uses left click when possible to help speed up the process
  • Had it be a lil less spam clicky when walking to mounds
  • When using Barrows teleports with teleport from chest enabled, it will now try to bring at least the minimum amount of teleports required for your chests/trip setting if possible.
  • When navigating the tunnels, if door is easily visible, it will now be clicked rather than walking closer before clicking
  • + more I'm forgetting off my head

All just lil tweaks but if anyone has suggestions, let me know.

I plan on adding PoH barrows teleport via portal or nexus.

Edited by Fruity

yo script looks nice as heck!

one more suggestion, maybe implement minimap walking thru the caves. it seems the old coder has it set to use the screen instead and walk at kinda weird angles also increases the amount of input generated.

As i feel with Fruity scripts the key to success is less imput as possible lower ban rates

Edited by mrnoodle

21 minutes ago, mrnoodle said:

yo script looks nice as heck!

one more suggestion, maybe implement minimap walking thru the caves. it seems the old coder has it set to use the screen instead and walk at kinda weird angles also increases the amount of input generated.

As i feel with Fruity scripts the key to success is less imput as possible lower ban rates

It's due to the minimap being locked whilst inside the tunnel area, script has to click the main screen. The map you see is drawn by the script as a visual.

I have improved it slightly adding a few more direct interactions to skip some of the clicking. Also, preventing it clicking the door if already walking to the door for the most part.

38 minutes ago, natever said:

Hyped to see this taken over by you @Fruity can't wait to see what you do and will keep my eye on the script! :) 

Thank you, currently making it run a lil more fluidly and patching any lil bugs I see, if anyone has suggestions for features/improvements, let me know.

Edited by Fruity

6 hours ago, communist1234 said:

I'm interested now that you've taken over.

How about the Fight Caves? These are two scripts I've wanted forever, but never trusted the scripter to update. I have faith in Fruity.

Not sure who/if anyone has taken over Fight caves. I can imagine its quite an advanced script to be fair so not sure whose taken on that responsitibilty, not something i've been asked to do anyhow :boge:

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

15 hours ago, Fruity said:

Not sure who/if anyone has taken over Fight caves. I can imagine its quite an advanced script to be fair so not sure whose taken on that responsitibilty, not something i've been asked to do anyhow :boge:

Is it possible I can pay you a one time fee like I did with the fight caves? If the price is right? 

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)