Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

On 7/1/2019 at 9:42 PM, Brigham Lysenko said:

Really in love with this script. It's clear that a lot of work went into this. I have had a couple of issues with it though. For one it will often swing the camera in such a way that it lines up with two doors in the catacombs causing the bot to backtrack through the door it just entered. Another issue is when organizing it sometimes get stuck rearranging the same two items back and forth with one another endlessly.

All in all it's probably one of my favorite scripts and I would love to see how it continues :)

Sounds a bit odd with the camera; tried to make sure this didn't happen. Could you post a screenshot of how it lines up the doors (while running)? Maybe I can spot some graphic setting I haven't tested with.

The rearranging issue may be caused by using duel rings as part of your equipment setup. If that is the case, please ensure that no equipment setup contains the ring, and keep it in your inventory instead (it is considered a misc/teleport item by the script)

10 minutes ago, Konsp said:

Yeah, alrighty. running now, ran into 2 problems so far, it just switched places with the ring of dueling and one prayer potion back and fort. and when its running to clan wars, it just hovers over mory legs3. any fix for this?

Check out the troubleshooting section for common issues.

Is your setup Mory legs -> Clan Wars? Might be a bug with mory legs route if it isn't just a missing hotkey

2 hours ago, Konsp said:

Yes, i am using ring of dueling to clan wars to bank and to restore stats in the portal. it goes in to the portal, and just hovers over the legs

just restored the hotkeys to original, still nothing. just stands in clanwars hovering over the legs

Alright, I guess they changed the legs again. Can you post/pm me a picture of its options?

7 hours ago, Konsp said:

This is the options on the legs

Mory legs.png

Thanks, it wasn't a change in the item, but a bug in the code when legs are not equipped.

I committed a fix, which will be live when the SDN is next updated (within 24h). Will update this post when I see the change go live.
EDIT: Live now.

Edited by FrostBug

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)