Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

On 7/6/2017 at 9:40 AM, guywithlsd said:

@FrostBug Hello. Have you looked into breaks fix? like we spoke before, only go break before banking or some shit so it does not try to break while in tunnels / in combat.

Actually this is on hold for now; but with good news. The devs (Alek) has expressed willingness to re-allow override of the break manager. So when this is implemented I will be able to delay it when in dangerous areas, like it used to.

12 hours ago, craft said:

Can you edit the loot you deposit? I want to use ibans staff and to use ibans blast, but it banks the death runes i want to use in a chest

If your gear setup is done correctly, with ibans blast on autocast as you refresh equipment, and minimum casts set to a proper value (100+), it wont deposit the required runes

4 hours ago, tsh said:

Just bought this & I'm giving it a go on my (reg) main account, but I purchased primarily for use on my iron man - it'd be amazing if you could enable an option to leave stackable loots in inventory - ie. coins/runes/racks, as I (and many other iron men) use iban's blast to kill the brothers. Also, could you add an option to kill crypt NPCs only until the 100% loot is fulfilled? 11 is too many most of the time, but as the loot percentage is calculated off of monster's combat level (or HP level, I don't remember), it's currently not possible to make it get 100% every time with any certainty.

Would also be fantastic if you could add support for holy wrench, as this decreases prayer pot consumption.

Not sure I understand the benefit of not banking stackable loot? Can you elaborate

Doing the 100% thing is requested fairly often.. I will get around to it eventually.
Also I'm pretty sure you can just put a holy wrench in your inventory. It shouldn't get banked

• Like 1

Yo, I have been watching a video on youtube by as user named willy bankfoot that is trying to bot to max stats without getting banned he has about 15 vids so far and no ban. Sorry for the long explanation because the reason I stumbled across this script because he was using it. I would much appreciate it if i could have like a 24-48 hour trial so i can decide whether 10 dollars a month is worth it which I am sure it is. Thanks for reading my damn essay on life. But also I was wondering how I would add the trial or w/e. But anyways if I do happen to get it could you explain how i access it. Thanks so much - JRod 

Edited by zerosk8r1414

7 hours ago, Jacksonpm23 said:

Can I get a trial?

Sure

3 hours ago, 1336dandan said:

Can i get a trial on this script, i'm a dane <3

No fk danes

21 minutes ago, zerosk8r1414 said:

Yo, I have been watching a video on youtube by as user named willy bankfoot that is trying to bot to max stats without getting banned he has about 15 vids so far and no ban. Sorry for the long explanation because the reason I stumbled across this script because he was using it. I would much appreciate it if i could have like a 24-48 hour trial so i can decide whether 10 dollars a month is worth it which I am sure it is. Thanks for reading my damn essay on life. But also I was wondering how I would add the trial or w/e. But anyways if I do happen to get it could you explain how i access it. Thanks so much - JRod 

Sure, added trial

6 hours ago, craft said:

When i finish a run, it teleports to lumbridge like normal, restores prayer, however when it goes to bank it opens it and then logs out

You make me cri :feels:

please read the section labelled "Troubleshooting". I advice this 5 times on every single page on the thread, and it always solves the problem