Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

brought the script over 2 hours ago and it still wont let me use it as says it needs approval, can this be sorted please thanks.

If there's any approval required, it's probably from Paypals side. Neither me or the Admins/SDN Managers can "approve" payments AFAIK.

Did you pay by eCheck or something through paypal?

• Like 1

Been using this for the past two hours (working like a fucking charm in a tree) and while it ran like a boss I checked some answers in this thread. I got the most of my questions answered (So thank you everyone!). Just wondering, since this one have so low ban-rate does it really matter if you uses mirror? I can't really afford VIP atm, but hopefully it wont make too much of a difference...hopefully :P

Frost, keep bein the boss!

it says the order is waiting manual approval by our staff? this hasnt happened with any other bot i have brought 

Does it say that on Paypal, or in your OSBot Client Area?

I haven't really heard of a case like that before. Perhaps asking @Maldesto would be the best approach. He's the one who deals with this stuff.

I'll give you a trial type auth for now, so you can use that until the payment issues are cleared.

Been using this for the past two hours (working like a fucking charm in a tree) and while it ran like a boss I checked some answers in this thread. I got the most of my questions answered (So thank you everyone!). Just wondering, since this one have so low ban-rate does it really matter if you uses mirror? I can't really afford VIP atm, but hopefully it wont make too much of a difference...hopefully tongue.png

Frost, keep bein the boss!

I personally always use the standard client; but that's entirely up to you :)

• Like 1

Does it say that on Paypal, or in your OSBot Client Area?

I haven't really heard of a case like that before. Perhaps asking @Maldesto would be the best approach. He's the one who deals with this stuff.

I'll give you a trial type auth for now, so you can use that until the payment issues are cleared.

I personally always use the standard client; but that's entirely up to you it 

it says it in my client area, the trial one is working for now though thankyou! :) hopefully this sorts itself out in the next few hours, but thanks for sorting it out! :)

Hi Frost,

Using injection client and runs great until it goes to clan wars and it hangs just outside the clan wars portal. It should go inside to heal/charge pray, but it just stands outside. Thoughts?

Running mirror client and also gets this issue. Worked fine two days ago. 

I think this was an issue with 2.3.119. Have you tried 2.3.120+?

Also, for future reference, please include at least some client console output with bug reports, or better yet, fill in the bug report template.

• Like 1

Client V. is 2.3.121. I checked the command output and it doesn't say anything. It just prints what it did before it teleported with the duelling ring. I'll try to remember to post a log next time it happens. 

EDIT: Got the logs for ya 

[iNFO][bot #1][10/09 09:13:33 em]: INFO: Chest has been looted
[iNFO][bot #1][10/09 09:13:33 em]: DEBUG: Closing loot widget
[iNFO][bot #1][10/09 09:13:38 em]: INFO: Loot registered: 335x Mind rune
[iNFO][bot #1][10/09 09:13:38 em]: INFO: Loot registered: 1178x Coins
[iNFO][bot #1][10/09 09:13:38 em]: INFO: Loot registered: 118x Chaos rune
[iNFO][bot #1][10/09 09:13:38 em]: INFO: Loot registered: 154x Death rune
[iNFO][bot #1][10/09 09:13:38 em]: DEBUG: Chest has been looted
[iNFO][bot #1][10/09 09:13:38 em]: INFO: Setting PROTECT_FROM_MELEE to false

The most recent logs before it AFKS at the portal
Edited by Sauron

Client V. is 2.3.121. I checked the command output and it doesn't say anything. It just prints what it did before it teleported with the duelling ring. I'll try to remember to post a log next time it happens. 

It's alright, I found the problem.

Client version 2.3.120 changed the default way of finding objects with the client; I've gone ahead and changed it back to the old way.

It will be up and running again as soon as the SDN manager reviews the script changes

• Like 1