Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

damn thats nice how long a day you run the bot? and do you use proxys or anything , and hows the mula smile.png?

is the ban rate any diffrent using mirror mode?

I've been using mirror mode but recently changed back to injection due to injection is sooo much reliable and stable than mirror. Ban rate? no idea. 

I usually tend to run anything between 6 hours a day up to 12-13. 

0c4795e71857178a6516cd158c4ca257.png

have a few other accounts with 500+ kc
I have used this script a few times, I found it doesnt really make much profit after trident charges/prayer pots + the most expensive item is only 4M now as guthans has crashed so its not as appealing anymore :/

I've been using accounts 65+ def 70 hp 82+ magic 60+ range
it still occassionally dies, not sure why as I havent been looking at vps's when it happens
overall it makes like 100k-300k/hr even including items
Yes you can get a good  2 hours where you make 2M/hr but averages out a lot lower per hour due to upkeep of accounts etc
Maybe there is a better setup than what I use but I dont think ill continue the subscription unfortunately as its not as profitable as it once was.
Although it is an amazing script.

this bot is straight garbage.. I cannot get it to run for more than 3 hours. I am using straight melee because it glitches out when I have the whole stack of runes in the inventory as it tries to go into the bank to get more even though i have it set to retrieve if less than 1 spell. I am also using Kharyll tabs to bank and trap door to come back. A few times after banking, it will time out after it's unable to route itself back.. I want my $10 back.

this bot is straight garbage.. I cannot get it to run for more than 3 hours. I am using straight melee because it glitches out when I have the whole stack of runes in the inventory as it tries to go into the bank to get more even though i have it set to retrieve if less than 1 spell. I am also using Kharyll tabs to bank and trap door to come back. A few times after banking, it will time out after it's unable to route itself back.. I want my $10 back.

I've been running this close to 120 hours. Very rarely I encounter any problems. Why not try using clanwars -> morton minigame tele?

What spell might you be using? And did you try setting a proper value for minimum casts? (eg. 100).

Please provide client console output and/or screenshots where possible, otherwise I can't really do anything

How much KC do you guys get? On the latest 900 chests i've done I've used 8 kc to unlock blood runes. But since I had to sell my sgs to buy more supplies (Didn't wanna sell my precious tab of barrow items <3) I did go down to 6kc (just kill all the brothers and rush for the chest) Hopefully this won't affect the GP/h too much. 

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)