Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

I'm able to run Mirror fine. I just get this 2 issue.

I can confirm that bank scrolling is broken (Mirror mode only; works fine on standard). This is a mirror client issue, the dev is probably aware already. To temp. workaround this, do as everyone else and put your supplies in a seperate tab.

However; I'm entirely unable to reproduce your double ring issue. I've sent you a PM, hopefully you can help me reproduce it.

Could I please get a trial of this?

Starting

Edited by FrostBug

I can confirm that bank scrolling is broken (Mirror mode only; works fine on standard). This is a mirror client issue, the dev is probably aware already. To temp. workaround this, do as everyone else and put your supplies in a seperate tab.

However; I'm entirely unable to reproduce your double ring issue. I've sent you a PM, hopefully you can help me reproduce it.

Starting

is there a high ban rate on standard client?  I don't really want to increase the risk of getting banned on my barrows account.., any idea as to when mirror will be working? :/

is there a high ban rate on standard client?  I don't really want to increase the risk of getting banned on my barrows account.., any idea as to when mirror will be working? :/

I've just started a test run on the mirror client. I'll be monitoring it and analyzing any issues it may run into

• Like 1

No problems yet.. How often do you run into these issues?

Everytime.  At the moment when I start it at canafis it won't click the minigame teleport and tele to shades of morton.  If i manually click the tab it will start teleing but other than that it just stops.

It also bugs out sometimes when it digs into a tomb.  Saying "Position not found" or it repeats "Going to search tomb" and "Regress to tomb entry" and either logs out or stays in the tomb doing nothing.  If it's working for you then idk what I'm doing wrong... 

If i restart the bot it sometimes works for a few tombs or even a chest but then the same problem persists.  Anything I should submit to sort this out?

Edit: I also check the "enable bugging" box in the script settings and  might be using some unorthodox gear, but surely that shouldn't effect it?

Edited by 10k

Everytime.  At the moment when I start it at canafis it won't click the minigame teleport and tele to shades of morton.  If i manually click the tab it will start teleing but other than that it just stops.

It also bugs out sometimes when it digs into a tomb.  Saying "Position not found" or it repeats "Going to search tomb" and "Regress to tomb entry" and either logs out or stays in the tomb doing nothing.  If it's working for you then idk what I'm doing wrong... 

If i restart the bot it sometimes works for a few tombs or even a chest but then the same problem persists.  Anything I should submit to sort this out?

Edit: I also check the "enable bugging" box in the script settings and  might be using some unorthodox gear, but surely that shouldn't effect it?

Well, there hasn't been any real bug report submitted; those always help.

For starters, If I were you, I would ensure that you're using the latest mirror client version, latest Java version, and a supported runescape client (I use the official osrs desktop client)

FrostBug,

I love the script. Your latest patch fixed the issue of the bot continually entering/reentering the tombs. However, with the latest patch there now appears to be an issue with the house teleport method. After using the home teleport tab, the bot seems to just stand and doesn't go to pray at the alter or teleport to canifis. I've been using this script for a couple of weeks now and have never come across this issue. Just letting you know. Thanks.

FrostBug,

I love the script. Your latest patch fixed the issue of the bot continually entering/reentering the tombs. However, with the latest patch there now appears to be an issue with the house teleport method. After using the home teleport tab, the bot seems to just stand and doesn't go to pray at the alter or teleport to canifis. I've been using this script for a couple of weeks now and have never come across this issue. Just letting you know. Thanks.

If you could fill in as much as the bug report template as you can, it would greatly help me narrow down the issue. Particularly script states (Task & Status), Portal location relative to the entry room (is it loaded?), as well as any console output that may appear. Thanks

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)