Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Hey frost, I might have some new idea's you can put into the next update to make it more effecient :) (And a small bug I found)

So I noticed when ever it walks in the tunnels I get attacked by the creeps, and because of my Auto-retaliate my character fights back, this is a waste of charges/spells/bolts/time. Is it possible for you to make a small feature that turns it off and when ever the script is getting the KC it turns it back on?

Also the script stopped due to a missing Ring of Life, that's what the log said

"[iNFO][bot #1][06/08 07:46:35 PM]: ERROR: Cannot find item: Ring of life

[iNFO][bot #1][06/08 07:46:35 PM]: DEBUG: Missing equipment"
(Running everything up-to-date no mirror mode)

The ring wasn't missing so why did it stop? This hasn't happened before but you might want to look into it. I'll inform you if it happens again :)

All in all the script runs flawless and it's amazing :)

BTW what is "Interaction Even has timed out 3000-5000 MS" Why does it do that? For example I noticed it doing it when it's ready getting the KC to 10-11 but because my Auto retaliate is still turned on a creep attacks, it's killed and my KC is higher than what I want it to be.

Hey frost, I might have some new idea's you can put into the next update to make it more effecient smile.png (And a small bug I found)

So I noticed when ever it walks in the tunnels I get attacked by the creeps, and because of my Auto-retaliate my character fights back, this is a waste of charges/spells/bolts/time. Is it possible for you to make a small feature that turns it off and when ever the script is getting the KC it turns it back on?

Also the script stopped due to a missing Ring of Life, that's what the log said

"[iNFO][bot #1][06/08 07:46:35 PM]: ERROR: Cannot find item: Ring of life

[iNFO][bot #1][06/08 07:46:35 PM]: DEBUG: Missing equipment"
(Running everything up-to-date no mirror mode)

The ring wasn't missing so why did it stop? This hasn't happened before but you might want to look into it. I'll inform you if it happens again smile.png

All in all the script runs flawless and it's amazing smile.png

BTW what is "Interaction Even has timed out 3000-5000 MS" Why does it do that? For example I noticed it doing it when it's ready getting the KC to 10-11 but because my Auto retaliate is still turned on a creep attacks, it's killed and my KC is higher than what I want it to be.

The fact that it turns on auto retaliate in the first place was a sort of workaround for the inability to determine which brother is yours, if multiple of the same barrow brother are stacked on top of eachother :|

As for the timeouts, they're a sort of anti-stuck measure you could say. Instead of just calling the default interaction methods normally, I call them asynchronously, while keeping a timer on it. Interrupting the event if it hasn't finished within a certain time limit (3000ms or 5000ms typically). Did I not interrupt them, the interaction methods themselves would probably keep trying/failing for a longer time until timing out internally.

I do not know why it didn't recognize your ring. But, such things are most often caused by disconnections. If you had disconnected right before the incident, it is possible that it failed to properly read the contents of your equipment immediately after logging in. I actually do have some methods to counter this, just not implemented everywhere in this script yet. I will do so for next update

The fact that it turns on auto retaliate in the first place was a sort of workaround for the inability to determine which brother is yours, if multiple of the same barrow brother are stacked on top of eachother :|

As for the timeouts, they're a sort of anti-stuck measure you could say. Instead of just calling the default interaction methods normally, I call them asynchronously, while keeping a timer on it. Interrupting the event if it hasn't finished within a certain time limit (3000ms or 5000ms typically). Did I not interrupt them, the interaction methods themselves would probably keep trying/failing for a longer time until timing out internally.

I do not know why it didn't recognize your ring. But, such things are most often caused by disconnections. If you had disconnected right before the incident, it is possible that it failed to properly read the contents of your equipment immediately after logging in. I actually do have some methods to counter this, just not implemented everywhere in this script yet. I will do so for next update

Thanks for explaining Frost :)

Mirror mode seems to only have one problem.

I'm pretty sure that it just doesn't load entities fast enough once the script digs in to a tomb and so it logs out. I've been trying to get it to work on mirror mode and so far that seems to be the only problem. Apart from banking which is client related, not script related.

Such a beastly script though. Can't say I've seen anything like it before.

Neat script. Though i will have to up my stats a bit before running it for reliable profit. 

Few minor things that could be improved:

1. After finishing KC the script switches to equipment for the brother right off, before solving puzzle and opening the chest. This for me often resulted in several big hits from skeletons and wasted some food because of it. Would be better if it switched equip when standing before the chest.

2.The profit displayed on paint is imo quite misleading. It doesnt take into account the potions/runes/food used. Guess for higher levels it wont matter so much, but i was often barely breaking even and script claimed profit of 200k per hour.

Neat script. Though i will have to up my stats a bit before running it for reliable profit. 

Few minor things that could be improved:

1. After finishing KC the script switches to equipment for the brother right off, before solving puzzle and opening the chest. This for me often resulted in several big hits from skeletons and wasted some food because of it. Would be better if it switched equip when standing before the chest.

2.The profit displayed on paint is imo quite misleading. It doesnt take into account the potions/runes/food used. Guess for higher levels it wont matter so much, but i was often barely breaking even and script claimed profit of 200k per hour.

1. is because the bro CAN spawn right after opening the first door.

Got 6M loot overnight man :) Although it bugged out again due to the "missing (...)" bug, in my case the ring of life again.

Edited by Yung Lean

1. is because the bro CAN spawn right after opening the first door.

Got 6M loot overnight man smile.png Although it bugged out again due to the "missing (...)" bug, in my case the ring of life again.

Well, the brother can spawn when you open any of the doors and when that happens it handles it quite fine with praying first then swapping armor.

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)