Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

no matter how many broad bolts or harralander tar you are holding, it will say not enough ammo

nvm fixed by defensive casting/ turning off debugging

4hr proggy if u need

http://gyazo.com/ca54a5512099e6a2c20667223ed6dbbb

Neither of those settings have anything to do with ammo. It was probably a refresh in the ranged setup that did the trick (ammo has to be worn with the setup)

can I have a trial?

Trial was added

Whats the ideal combat stats and Quests for the script? 

Like not super op 

just good enough to do it effectively? 

The recommended stats and quests I listed in the FAQ are for rather efficient performance; It most certainly is possible to run the script with lower stats, but the efficiency and gain would be a little lower.

I would recommend that you pay a visit to barrows yourself, and see how well your account performs manually

So with 75 mage I'll be wearing mystic as mage gear and black D'hide with rune CB as ranged gear (both with a Fury). Do I need to change anything or do you have any tips?

That's fine if you're using protection prayers against all of the brothers; but if you plan on tanking them, you'll need something with higher defence than mystic (Melee armor / Ahrim's robes).

[iNFO][bot #1][05/12 08:43:40 PM]: ERROR: Layout exception; More than 28 items required

How is this possible? My inv. is not too full

Even with 1 food and 1 ppot it wont stat, wtf man

That message merely notifies you that the current settings specified in the GUI makes use of more than 28 items. It will not prevent the script from starting, but it may cause inventory organizing to fail later on.

The layout tab should help shed some light on the issue via the visual inventory representation

That message merely notifies you that the current settings specified in the GUI makes use of more than 28 items. It will not prevent the script from starting, but it may cause inventory organizing to fail later on.

The layout tab should help shed some light on the issue via the visual inventory representation

Oh! My bad sorry man :(

Do you BTW know what brother is the best to tank because I´m failing to do 2 chests per trip whilst tanking Torag´s and another melee brother, not dharok´s ofcourse. 

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)