Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

May I have a trial please?? And also where is the best place to find what I should wear for barrows. Looked at a few pages on this thread but couldn't find anything.

Adding trial. Check the FAQ in the first post, and the Strategies guide on the 07 wiki.

I am noticing a bug with veracs it will randomly leave

I don't know what could possibly cause this, as there are several checks that would logically make this impossible.

I'm adding some debug prints now that should help identify the issue, if it should happen again (Version 1.2.2a).

Your script always drinks prayer pots @ around 20 prayer points left but the barrow chambers drains a percentage of your points which means the lower your prayer points the better. Could you make it so (or make an option) that the script drinks @ around 10 prayer points left to minimalize the use of prayer pots?

Your script always drinks prayer pots @ around 20 prayer points left but the barrow chambers drains a percentage of your points which means the lower your prayer points the better. Could you make it so (or make an option) that the script drinks @ around 10 prayer points left to minimalize the use of prayer pots?

Actually, the drain is not a percentage, but it is dynamic.

The drain rate at any given time is calculated as: 8 + (# of brothers killed). So, depending on progress, somewhere between 8 and 14 points.

As it is now, the script will drink a prayer potion dose if the next drain will bring your prayer points below or equal to 4.

I am open to change this, if you would like to see it done differently.

Actually, the drain is not a percentage, but it is dynamic.

The drain rate at any given time is calculated as: 8 + (# of brothers killed). So, depending on progress, somewhere between 8 and 14 points.

As it is now, the script will drink a prayer potion dose if the next drain will bring your prayer points below or equal to 4.

I am open to change this, if you would like to see it done differently.

Well i think it's is still better if the script drinks at a lower amount of prayer potions because it will reduce the chance of drinking twice or even thrice

An example of this happening

My account had to kill a brother at the chest before looting, before killing this particular brother the script started to gather the desired KC. By the time my account reached the desired KC it began to kill the last brother at the chest, at this time my prayer points were 0. The script drank two doses of prayer pots and because the script always drinks @ around 20 points it had to drink for the third time because my account couldn't kill the brother in time. However it wouldn't have drank thrice if the script would drink @ around 10 points or so.

Another negative thing i noticed while running your script is the attacking of random creeps because of the auto retaliate function, five extra cast of a trident a chest isn't very expensive but it does add up.

These are just suggestions, i still love the script even with a few flaws but having those fixed would definately be appreciated smile.png

Edited by Aart1

Well i think it's is still better if the script drinks at a lower amount of prayer potions because it will reduce the chance of drinking twice or even thrice

An example of this happening

My account had to kill a brother at the chest before looting, before killing this particular brother the script started to gather the desired KC. By the time my account reached the desired KC it began to kill the last brother at the chest, at this time my prayer points were 0. The script drank two doses of prayer pots and because the script always drinks @ around 20 points it had to drink for the third time because my account couldn't kill the brother in time. However it wouldn't have drank thrice if the script would drink @ around 10 points or so.

Another negative thing i noticed while running your script is the attacking of random creeps because of the auto retaliate function, five extra cast of a trident a chest isn't very expensive but it does add up.

These are just suggestions, i still love the script even with a few flaws but having those fixed would definately be appreciated smile.png

I can't do that, though. If your prayer reaches below 14 in the tunnels, a single drain could turn off your prayers, leaving you unprotected and at risk of death. The whole thing is a safety measure to prevent any risk of death. The threshhold of having at least 4 prayer points left after a drain is to leave time for drinking a potion. At best, this could be lowered to 2-3 points.

I'll look into mitigating the retaliation thing in the tunnels.

• Like 2

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)