Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Script hotfix 1.1.9a should have fixed any issues related to tomb dialogues; @Pain can you confirm which script version you had running?

for those with issues relating to "out of food" messages, for now try to put the food in a tab together with all the other required items. I will see if I can manage to reproduce the error later today, and hopefully pinpoint the cause. I have never had this happen, but I keep my food, potions, runes & ammo on the same tab (not the all-items tab). May be related, may also not. But regardless I will try to thoroughly find the cause.

Script hotfix 1.1.9a should have fixed any issues related to tomb dialogues; @Pain can you confirm which script version you had running?

for those with issues relating to "out of food" messages, for now try to put the food in a tab together with all the other required items. I will see if I can manage to reproduce the error later today, and hopefully pinpoint the cause. I have never had this happen, but I keep my food, potions, runes & ammo on the same tab (not the all-items tab). May be related, may also not. But regardless I will try to thoroughly find the cause.

Should I put them into a separate tab instead of the first tab m8? If you would like i can post a picture with the error?

thats what i did @start but then it kept saying that so i moved it to the top of my bank 

If there is an actual error, then yes, I would very much like to see it ;o

Ill try and force it to repeat itself its occurring at the end of an invo aswell the start of the script 1/3 times on average. Also would you like to work on a Zulrah script? It would be fairly simple to make you a complete list of all his rotations as well exact spawns of all elements he has. I have 2300kc atm 

thats what i did @start but then it kept saying that so i moved it to the top of my bank 

I've had them at the top the entire time I have tried I just moved them to my 2nd tab with a visable row from the first tab though.

bugsss.png

Also do you support Blowpipes? 

I am running version 40 and when the script finds the hidden tunnel even with 0 Kill counts it wont leave the tomb and kill the other brothers it will just sit there and click the chest 

Check that your kill order is set up properly. A duplicate entry of the same brother can bug up similar to what you're experiencing. Also, do you have the 'Check the correct tomb last' checkbox checked? By 'Chest' I assume you mean the sarcophagus?

@gebotter

It does not support blowpipes. I assume it has its own new weapon-class, and I currently cannot afford one to test with :E

Also I do not take private script requests at this time

Edited by FrostBug

Check that your kill order is set up properly. A duplicate entry of the same brother can bug up similar to what you're experiencing. Also, do you have the 'Check the correct tomb last' checkbox checked? By 'Chest' I assume you mean the sarcophagus?

@gebotter

It does not support blowpipes. I assume it has its own new weapon-class, and I currently cannot afford one to test with :E

Also I do not take private script requests at this time

Did you see the picture I posted any help bro? Also its fine about the private request when you decide to go ill pay $300 for the zulrah one, and so we are supposed to not leave them random??

Oh I can loan you one if needed your trusted.

Did you see the picture I posted any help bro? Also its fine about the private request when you decide to go ill pay $300 for the zulrah one, and so we are supposed to not leave them random??

Oh I can loan you one if needed your trusted.

I see the picture, so I'm guessing moving the food didn't work.

Like I said, I will see if I can reproduce the bug and pinpoint the cause later today. Can't do anything right now as I am still at work.

I see the picture, so I'm guessing moving the food didn't work.

Like I said, I will see if I can reproduce the bug and pinpoint the cause later today. Can't do anything right now as I am still at work.

RS is my work its why im frustrated to the point I cannot sleep XD I'm 410 dry at zulrah atm as well this damn error isn't making sense to me. I haven't seen a single person with this problem so I'm imagining its my lack of knowledge of botting. This is the first script that I've used in 5 years >.>

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)