Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

13 hours ago, davi0607w said:

I've tried again this evening, watching the logger like a hawk, hasn't failed yet. I have used the same profile I saved from the last failed attempts so not sure why it's acting different.

At least it's working now anyway, great script because it's better at barrows than I am. Win win.

Cheers bro!

In future. Where is the log files stored? Couldn't see anything obvious other than a couple of text files on my desktop (the client is ran from my desktop)

Edit: it just failed and I've found out why, broodoo shield had charges that were depreciating so obviously changing item code. Resolved this now.

Broodoo shields aye; hadn't thought of those as degradable. I'll add them to the degradables list :boge:

Log files are located next to the profiles; in the OSBot data directory. On windows this will typically be at C:\Users\{User}\OSBot\Data\FrostBarrows\Logs

Hello, just bought this script today. Great script! I just want to report a problem/bug i'm encountering. It would usually stop here and do nothing. I will observe it more in the future as I was not able to check the log when it stopped doing anything. I have a picture of where it stops. 

++ info

I just ran it again.It just went inside one room and noticed that all of the brothers were defeated, then it decided just to stand outside. I'll give more info when I can :).

Untitled.png

Edited by Babolat
Added more info

22 hours ago, Babolat said:

Hello, just bought this script today. Great script! I just want to report a problem/bug i'm encountering. It would usually stop here and do nothing. I will observe it more in the future as I was not able to check the log when it stopped doing anything. I have a picture of where it stops. 

++ info

I just ran it again.It just went inside one room and noticed that all of the brothers were defeated, then it decided just to stand outside. I'll give more info when I can :).

Untitled.png

You can find the log files for previous runs in the OSBot data directory; I'd be interested in seeing one from where it stopped. Be sure that you've checked all the troubleshooting steps listed in the OP as well.

1 hour ago, FrostBug said:

You can find the log files for previous runs in the OSBot data directory; I'd be interested in seeing one from where it stopped. Be sure that you've checked all the troubleshooting steps listed in the OP as well.

Oops, I did not check the troubleshooting guide. I'll check it. Here's the log file just in case you find something useful for you. I'll update if the problem is gone when I follow the troubleshooting.  thank you! 

Screenshot (1163).png

Edited by Babolat

1 hour ago, Babolat said:

Oops, I did not check the troubleshooting guide. I'll check it. Here's the log file just in case you find something useful for you. I'll update if the problem is gone when I follow the troubleshooting.  thank you! 

Screenshot (1163).png

For now you'll have to open the barrows chest manually to reset the barrows state. It needs one to be alive at script start to determine where the correct tomb is. But yeah let me know if the troubleshooting steps help

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)