Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

On 2/24/2019 at 3:56 AM, KrummeLad said:

It is possible to get a trial? I would like to try this out on my ironman, but also want to se what options i have with prayer in the GUI beforehand.

Im looking for an option to not use prayer against specific brothers to save prayer pots :) Cheers in advance!

You can set the prayers differently to each brother. 

On 2/22/2019 at 4:27 PM, 123klaid said:

its at the barrows location ( on top of barrows brothers, in the tunnel etc) it like stops working at random times with no log worst part is when its in fight then its just afking there and gets killedand once it does automatic logout beacuse of no action it will log in and works fine until it happens again, might give injection a try and see if there is same issue

It would help me tremendously to have a confirmation of whether or not it's a mirror issue; so please do if you can

On 2/24/2019 at 10:56 AM, KrummeLad said:

It is possible to get a trial? I would like to try this out on my ironman, but also want to se what options i have with prayer in the GUI beforehand.

Im looking for an option to not use prayer against specific brothers to save prayer pots :) Cheers in advance!

That is doable- do you want the trial now?

okey so i ran with stealth and no issues, only with mirror mode its seems to happen

second issue with mirror mode is it seems to gather more cpu over time, like after 5-8 hours for example it gonna end up having 50% cpu +- never with stealth, stealth was always around 5-10%, in order to get cpu normal again i need to restart osbot client

also when blowpipe is out of charges it will still try to equip it so its gonna end up spamming wear it but runescape will say its out of ammo so it cant wear it this one spams in log aswell if u need i can make screenshot of log 

Edited by 123klaid

8 hours ago, 123klaid said:

okey so i ran with stealth and no issues, only with mirror mode its seems to happen

second issue with mirror mode is it seems to gather more cpu over time, like after 5-8 hours for example it gonna end up having 50% cpu +- never with stealth, stealth was always around 5-10%, in order to get cpu normal again i need to restart osbot client

also when blowpipe is out of charges it will still try to equip it so its gonna end up spamming wear it but runescape will say its out of ammo so it cant wear it this one spams in log aswell if u need i can make screenshot of log 

Thanks for confirming. I'll consult with devs/other scripters about mirror mode strategies, since it generally speaking is impossible to target changes at mirror mode specifically.

I'll make a note to do some blowpipe checks

The script is using the wrong prayer? Its using smite instead of melee prayer? ( i did set the protrect from melee inthe startup of the scri[t )

After looking more at the script it doesnt even use the right prayer 1 time? It uses redemption smite and other things but not melee or mages or ranged 

would like a refund or afix asap pls :D

Edited by KleurenDoof

1 minute ago, KleurenDoof said:

The script is using the wrong prayer? Its using smite instead of melee prayer? ( i did set the protrect from melee inthe startup of the scri[t )

Odd; please check your hotkeys and screen mode (should be fixed, not resizable, and have all hotkeys set)

49 minutes ago, KleurenDoof said:

https://gyazo.com/16a09363ec4b57dbf97b04b7b3fb28fd

Now i got this it keeps switching between items? does this after every run

Duel ring should not be registered as part of equipment setup, as it is considered a misc teleport item. Please read troubleshooting section for more common issues and resolutions

Just wanted to let you know the bot is amazing after the puzzle fix. Idk if you worked on some things but on my end while watching the bot hasn't been misclicking or anything of that sort. Glad you got the fix for the puzzles as well. Oh and also the mouse movements seem a lot smoother now, but as I said not sure if it was on my end. hehe. Thanks and great job! Keep up the good work man. <3

7 hours ago, Xeity said:

Just wanted to let you know the bot is amazing after the puzzle fix. Idk if you worked on some things but on my end while watching the bot hasn't been misclicking or anything of that sort. Glad you got the fix for the puzzles as well. Oh and also the mouse movements seem a lot smoother now, but as I said not sure if it was on my end. hehe. Thanks and great job! Keep up the good work man. <3

Glad you like it. Most of those improvements probably came with the mirror mode update, if that's what you're using. But I don't mind taking credit :boge:

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)